#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matchday 1 Preview

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matchday 1 Preview Empty Matchday 1 Preview Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Welcome to my preview of the first set of matches in RFL season 4.
FATALITY FC VS PELICANS
Arguably the biggest game of the opening match day, reigning champions Fatality take on a new look Pelicans side in a battle between two Champions League representatives. Somalian 2 has strengthen his squad with the likes of opc and Larsi and will be looking to dominate his conference. Meanwhile, Pelicans have done very little in the off season, but with last season's top goalscorer and assister Skjold still in the ranks, theyre still a force to be reckoned with.
Score Prediction: FAT 2-1 PELI
EAGLES UNITED VS HARLEM BIKE THIEVES
Under normal circumstances, you would believe an established side would have the advantage over any new team in the league, however here we have a clear exception. Former Total Hax player Renbeaudach has assembled a strong squad, taking the elements that made his former side so formidable, such as mlfaijati, and combining them with new players such as naho and Maddude, and other established players. Eagles United have also improved their squad by drafting in several foreign players including the likes of Marvin Martin and Supremacy. Understandably, people will be cautious to back Eagles in this matchup especially considering the temperament of some of their players when things start to go wrong.
Score Prediction: EAG 0-4 HBT
HYPER FULHAM VS RAGNAROK
DreamCatchers were not just rebranded over the off-season, new managerment in the form of Kacaniklic + an almost complete overhaul of the majority of the squad make them look very strong on paper, but still an unknown force on the pitch. Ragnarok have also improved, and with the relatively unless indicator of a Friendly Cup win under their belt, they will be entering the season with inflated confidence. A surprisingly Hungarian look to what could possibly be the first team will come up against a mixture of European talent in this contest, and even after a surprise semi-final appearance for Offsync's side, they will still be considered underdogs.
Score Prediction: HYP 3-1 RAG
THE MUFFIN STUFFERS VS SOUP-A-STARS
TMS were a team in turmoil in Season 3 with numerous changes in management and players, however they seem to have settled down now and will be hoping for an improved showing this season. The other new team in Season 4, Soup-A-Stars are captained by former Ragnarok player Giggs who will be hoping to turn a few heads in a must win match for a side hoping to spring a surprise when it comes to taking a play-ff spot. However, all stereotypes are turned around in this match as the once exclusive French side of TMS are outnumbered by their Gallic opponents at Soup-A-Stars where a non-French side wouldn't even make up a starting line-up. All to play for in this game in my eyes though.
Score Prediction: TMS 2-2 SAS
INTER-CONFERENCE GAME
GREEN STREET ELITE VS SWAG FC
In the first Inter-Conference game of the season, title contenders Swag FC take on up-and-coming side Green Street Elite. Shaps was voted Captain of the Season last time out and that accolade has helped him make some important signings. Jiminy Cricket and Aaron stand out and the side will be helped out my mlfaijati in the Champions League. Green Street Elite will be hoping for an upset here, or some overconfidence from their opponents in order to get a result. Hulk at the helm, as like many captains, has looked abroad for his recruits, and has picked up a few of the more unknown players from across the channel. Ultraslan1905 and Rynhark you imagine will be important players this season in what could be a tough few months for the chronic underachievers.
Score Prediction: GSE 0-3 SWAG

Thanks for reading, make sure to check out my Match of The Day thread on Saturday evening.

Kaca

2Matchday 1 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 1 Preview Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:30 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Good reviews, but I blakstbd Swag, im playin 4 FFC instead. lel.

3Matchday 1 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 1 Preview Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:33 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

You just have to ruin everything I do, don't you mlf. Well I'm too lazy to change it so pretend it was written when you were still gonna play for them. Also you may wanna remove yourself from their usergroup as well then.

4Matchday 1 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 1 Preview Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 pm

skj

skj

Wow mlf ur gai tbh

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

5Matchday 1 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 1 Preview Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

pfft im not letting in 4 goals, gonna be more like 6-7 :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: