You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Reports - Matchday 20

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:38 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
The Referee will always have to provide a report after the game.

Also referee's put (**) next to the goals you think should be entered in the goal of the week.

Team Name (score):(score) Team Name
Replay:
Statistics: in the form 'Time of goal - Goal Scorer - Assist'
also if there were any clean sheets please state in the statistics
Any Major Incidents: (yellow cards, red cards or something that has happened in the match)

View user profile

2 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
defwin for tba against tms


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

3 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:50 am

Sucks French bite


Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
def win vs tekker

View user profile

4 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC 1 - 0 Total hax

Replay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - part 2

Statistics:
0:10 Trezegoal (Kalajan)

Somalian 2 Clean sheet.



Any Major Incidents:
Yellow card to Joehan.
Had to change hosts for the last 4 minutes of the match because deerhaunter, who was the host rage quitted. LOL



Last edited by somalian 2 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Pelicans 0 - 2 Dreamcatchers

Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Statistics:
1:31 Tello
6:40 Tello



Clean sheet to Papier.

Any Major Incidents: Not during the game, all good.

___________________________________________________________________________

Is a loaned player allowed to play if the 4th player comes?



Last edited by somalian 2 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 am

CadArmy CadArmy 1 - 0 Ragnarok rag
Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goals:
[02:06] Arteta (Tsar)

Clean Sheets:
Cadburys

Incidents:
After match is finished, I was banned from room and kicked from the teamspeak server by giggs. He is an angry boy and should be punished :p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
I like trains.
View user profile

7 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 am

Green Street Elite 3:0 Eagles United
Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Statistics:
12:51 - Klopp - Pif
13:43 - Kevin Nolan - Klopp (admins review)
27:11 - Hulk
Any Major Incidents:
Yellow card - Taylor Swift <3
Lots of moaning on Eagles' side, particularly taylor and milik. Second goal I felt the admins should decide whether or not it counts as there was an EU player afk. I wasn't sure whether Razouar had a legitimate excuse or if he was just typing or whatever, so it needs to be looked into.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

8 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 am

Sucks French bite


Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
Cadburys wrote:
CadArmy CadArmy 1 - 0 Ragnarok rag
Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goals:
[02:06] Arteta (Tsar)

Clean Sheets:
Cadburys

Incidents:
After match is finished, I was banned from room and kicked from the teamspeak server by giggs. He is an angry boy and should be punished :p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I'm really scared... I dont even know you irl LOOL and come to my house and punish me your a dirty boy....

View user profile

9 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:23 am

weren't meant to take it seriously.
Didn't say anything about being punished in real life
Didn't say anything about me being the person who punishes you
You were the one that took it in a dirty way.
Be scared.


_________________
I like trains.
View user profile

10 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 am

Cadburys wrote:
CadArmy CadArmy 1 - 0 Ragnarok rag
Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goals:
[02:06] Arteta (Tsar)

Clean Sheets:
Cadburys

Incidents:
After match is finished, I was banned from room and kicked from the teamspeak server by giggs. He is an angry boy and should be punished :p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smh giggs is such a bad loser


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

11 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:16 am

Guest


Guest

I demand a replay to be honest, because of the really poor and essentially biased reffing and also Hulk and Kevin cheating and never giving fair play. Basically the ref and 2 of GSE players were total cunts and the game should be replayed.

EDIT: And the yellow card was just a piss take. Kevin (throughout the whole match) delays our throws so we can't take them quickly (by standing in front of the ball for like 5 seconds). Then, I go and do what he has done the whole match, and I instantly get a yellow card. Clearly a biased ref, who kept giving GSE decisions because he used to play for them.

12 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 am

Taylor Swift <3 wrote:
Beninho wrote:Green Street Elite 3:0 Eagles United
Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Statistics:
12:51 - Klopp - Pif
13:43 - Kevin Nolan - Klopp (admins review)
27:11 - Hulk
Any Major Incidents:
Yellow card - Taylor Swift <3
Lots of moaning on Eagles' side, particularly taylor and milik. Second goal I felt the admins should decide whether or not it counts as there was an EU player afk. I wasn't sure whether Razouar had a legitimate excuse or if he was just typing or whatever, so it needs to be looked into.

I demand a replay to be honest, because of the really poor and essentially biased reffing and also Hulk and Kevin cheating and never giving fair play. Basically the ref and 2 of GSE players were total cunts and the game should be replayed.

Do you take any medications? Who let you go on the internet?


I'd do the ref report but i lost the link Sad( anybody that has swag vs cad pls message me it, i dont have ts atm and i dont want anyone else doing the report

View user profile

13 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 am

OMFG Let me extend my post. How was the ref cheating lmao. u should of got a red first half and looking at your previous matches it's not hard to believe u was an annoying spamming dick that can't take a lose. Plus the ref paused in the middle of play in our attack phase numerous times ( which is forbidden) just cause someone in your team was typing/''afk'' and your still moaning wtf..

View user profile

14 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 am

Kony


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
★ HULK ★ wrote:OMFG Let me extend my post. How was the ref cheating lmao. u should of got a red first half and looking at your previous matches it's not hard to believe u was an annoying spamming dick that can't take a lose. Plus the ref paused in the middle of play in our attack phase numerous times ( which is forbidden) just cause someone in your team was typing/''afk''  and your still moaning wtf..

dude chill. Your either a keyboard warrior that is being a faggot by attacking users for little things or you got some temper problems that a psychologist is needed to fix.

View user profile

15 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:32 am

#facepalm stop talking about urself cuz

View user profile

16 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 am

Guest


Guest
this is for ref reports only, argue somewhere else

17 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:57 am

SWAG FC 3-0 CADARMY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Calloway (OG) 15:00

O.giroud (s7pt) 16:46

Gotze 17:55


Few warning were given out at the end but good overall

View user profile

18 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am

Guest


Guest
★ HULK ★ wrote:OMFG Let me extend my post. How was the ref cheating lmao. u should of got a red first half and looking at your previous matches it's not hard to believe u was an annoying spamming dick that can't take a lose. Plus the ref paused in the middle of play in our attack phase numerous times ( which is forbidden) just cause someone in your team was typing/''afk''  and your still moaning wtf..

Why should I have got a red? And he was right to pause it because you shouldn't have fucking scored anyway, you retard. And it wasn't numerous times, don't try to exaggerate the situation ye. You and Kevin would do anything for a win (cheat) , even though ur like 9th in the table and have nothing to fucking play for.

19 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 am

look what witsel posted u dopey guy ^^

View user profile

20 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
somalian 2 wrote:
Is a loaned player allowed to play if the 4th player comes?
Nah if a team has a squad of 4 available they aren't allowed to loan, regardless of positions.
They wont be punished though as it wasn't a known rule


he did come 7 mins left of 2nd half or something



Last edited by Shaps on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

21 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Beninho wrote:Green Street Elite 3:0 Eagles United
Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Statistics:
12:51 - Klopp - Pif
13:43 - Kevin Nolan - Klopp (admins review)
27:11 - Hulk
Any Major Incidents:
Yellow card - Taylor Swift <3
Lots of moaning on Eagles' side, particularly taylor and milik. Second goal I felt the admins should decide whether or not it counts as there was an EU player afk. I wasn't sure whether Razouar had a legitimate excuse or if he was just typing or whatever, so it needs to be looked into.

By the looks of it Razouar thought the first half was over so went afk. The goal was not solely affected by this afk'er so I think the goal should stand. Get another admin to give their opinion.

View user profile

22 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Taylor Swift <3 wrote:
I demand a replay to be honest, because of the really poor and essentially biased reffing and also Hulk and Kevin cheating and never giving fair play. Basically the ref and 2 of GSE players were total cunts and the game should be replayed.

EDIT: And the yellow card was just a piss take. Kevin (throughout the whole match) delays our throws so we can't take them quickly (by standing in front of the ball for like 5 seconds). Then, I go and do what he has done the whole match, and I instantly get a yellow card. Clearly a biased ref, who kept giving GSE decisions because he used to play for them.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you were meant to be banned in this game. You're banned until next matchday m8

View user profile

23 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:36 am

Shaps wrote:
Taylor Swift <3 wrote:
I demand a replay to be honest, because of the really poor and essentially biased reffing and also Hulk and Kevin cheating and never giving fair play. Basically the ref and 2 of GSE players were total cunts and the game should be replayed.

EDIT: And the yellow card was just a piss take. Kevin (throughout the whole match) delays our throws so we can't take them quickly (by standing in front of the ball for like 5 seconds). Then, I go and do what he has done the whole match, and I instantly get a yellow card. Clearly a biased ref, who kept giving GSE decisions because he used to play for them.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you were meant to be banned in this game. You're banned until next matchday m8
My apologies, as the referee I should have checked.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

24 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:38 am

Guest


Guest
Shaps wrote:
Taylor Swift <3 wrote:
I demand a replay to be honest, because of the really poor and essentially biased reffing and also Hulk and Kevin cheating and never giving fair play. Basically the ref and 2 of GSE players were total cunts and the game should be replayed.

EDIT: And the yellow card was just a piss take. Kevin (throughout the whole match) delays our throws so we can't take them quickly (by standing in front of the ball for like 5 seconds). Then, I go and do what he has done the whole match, and I instantly get a yellow card. Clearly a biased ref, who kept giving GSE decisions because he used to play for them.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you were meant to be banned in this game. You're banned until next matchday m8

How?

25 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 20 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 am

hahahha spastic

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum