#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

S'up Haxball RFL

+2
somalian 2
Irish_Nightwish
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S'up Haxball RFL Empty S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 am

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Greetings to one and all,
Just thought il send a little message to effectively explain my absence. I love this league for what it is and enjoyed the community once you get over the bitchness found in all areas. It is striving with the right authority and productive once people just want to get out there and play a good game of Haxball.
Sadly being captain, I find myself losing the will over time due to time constraints and responsibility to keep a functional team going. I love my team of course but not even them could stop me being pulled down and forgetting that I miss the simplicity in this basic game. So for now as already claimed without my word, il step down as captain of ROK and remain inactive as a player but still wishing to engage with you's all. Just rather spend the time on the rooms rather than dealing with organising games and team-selections while keeping track of everyone.
Also feel free to remove my chat admin to someone who is more active and deserving. Not fair if that is the case.
So not a goodbye, just on hiatus.

ROK on as usual.

TL'DR
Why can't a nose be 12inches long?
Because it would be a foot. *bah dum tsk*

2S'up Haxball RFL Empty Re: S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:20 am

This is truly an inspirational post. I am so privileged to read this and I'm glad I took a minute out of my day to enjoy what life can be like and the realities people face on a daily basis, I wish you an extremely good future, sir, and all the best to you.

Good day.

3S'up Haxball RFL Empty Re: S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Cya mate, goodluck in the future cuz! nuff love for my brudda

4S'up Haxball RFL Empty Re: S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

You was a great captain. Hope you have a good future! GL
Bye

5S'up Haxball RFL Empty Re: S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:56 am

Bannan

thanks irish on behalf of me and giggs Smile we wouldn't be where we are now without you #bestcap #rok #potato #irishbeast #nightwish #somacangoandfuckhimself #jkb #bolasie #irish #hashtag

6S'up Haxball RFL Empty Re: S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

I cried.

7S'up Haxball RFL Empty Re: S'up Haxball RFL Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 pm

skj

skj

I'll be joining you soon if I can find a fucking captain...
And you'll be missed Irish :'(

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum