#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chuffington says hello.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chuffington says hello. Empty Chuffington says hello. Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 am

Chuffington

Hi folks.

Just playing in a room with Skjold, Tren, Calloway et al, who suggested I join so here I am.

I'm pretty sure if anyone wants me in their team, the calls for me to join up will quickly be proven to be reactionary to one game where I was 'in the zone' and I'll quickly fade to obscurity.

Was playing some sexy stuff with Skjold though tbf.

I can play anywhere, although my positional sense probably sees me best served in a defensive role. I like to bomb forward though when the situation arises.

So yes, I'm Chuff, hello.

2Chuffington says hello. Empty Re: Chuffington says hello. Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

Treninho

Treninho

why we have max players??????/// he is good sign him if anyone have any places left

3Chuffington says hello. Empty Re: Chuffington says hello. Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

skj

skj

Good player, would defiantly recommend to any teams.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

4Chuffington says hello. Empty Re: Chuffington says hello. Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:48 am

Chuffington

Cheers guys.

More than happy to wait til a new season (as long as it isn't months away!) and just play with you folks to get better really.

As I say I like attacking but am happy to play in defence/goal, I just like to roam and contribute everywhere.

5Chuffington says hello. Empty Re: Chuffington says hello. Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Chuffington wrote:Cheers guys.

More than happy to wait til a new season (as long as it isn't months away!) and just play with you folks to get better really.

As I say I like attacking but am happy to play in defence/goal, I just like to roam and contribute everywhere.

Would you like to try out for TMS ?

6Chuffington says hello. Empty Re: Chuffington says hello. Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am

skj

skj

Apple, this genius player doesn't need a tryout. Ask anyone who was playing with him. Solid defender and a good juker, My lil prodigy.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

7Chuffington says hello. Empty Re: Chuffington says hello. Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:07 am

Chuffington

Sounds good, Apple. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum