#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Mon May 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Not a Wildcard , just to let Kev & GSE know!Smile

We got to play our game which should of been Saturday
Me & Dev have spoke and hope he could confirm this

Im sorry my team Except Kouki & Chillmaz dint turn up , but i was unable to make it because of a mates birthday party and im 100% sure i told Kouki anyway

2-3 of my players have left Dream Catchers without letting me know ,hence why no one was there for the game ,just PM on Teamspeak or on here and we can orginise a time & Date to play

Sorry for my unprofessional Managing(Captain) Skills Sad

Wont happen Again <3<3

2DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty Re: DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

That is what you get if you sign foreigners unfortunately, unloyalty etc... Chillmaz actually cares about the team though so credit to him for showing up.

3DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty Re: DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

steeve

i was on but i wasn't able to be home before 8pm uk so that guy was me :O

4DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty Re: DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Mon May 13, 2013 11:09 pm

steeve wrote:i was on but i wasn't able to be home before 8pm uk so that guy was me :O

Hence why the game was at 8:45pm UK steeve
so dont lie please Wink make sure you here tonight

5DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty Re: DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Mon May 13, 2013 11:43 pm

steeve

tonight?

6DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty Re: DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Tue May 14, 2013 1:26 am

steeve wrote:tonight?

Tomorrow smh

7DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Empty Re: DreamCatchers vs Green Street Elite Wed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm

I bet this kid macroed

I bet this kid macroed

xDDD, it's okay Wistel ^^, but say it before the match 3 hours before the match, please xDD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum