#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faults and Complaints of RFL

+19
iks
Emo Twat
opc
Kosc
<º)))<
Ghost
Rénbeaudach
emile fai
Cockney Shithead
cuc oein
Mr Shithead
:-)
MidgetBoy1996
Kony
somalian 2
Get Bent
PTJohe
Nadim Rahman
skj
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Also I do have one more fault, When 2 teams play together 20 minutes and then come on to chat they destroy the whole chat writing and arguing that can sometimes go on for ages. Shouldn't they do it privately on teamspeak between themselves than writing some things that we don't give a shit about?

52 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 7:39 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Apple wrote:Also I do have one more fault, When 2 teams play together 20 minutes and then come on to chat they destroy the whole chat writing and arguing that can sometimes go on for ages. Shouldn't they do it privately on teamspeak between themselves than writing some things that we don't give a shit about?

l0l if that happens then the rfl community will probably die out if they argue on ts because they become split communities on ts and will barely log on chat.

53 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

itt Apple makes poor suggestions and is laughed at.

54 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

At least i am trying to do something not like you lazy shit

55 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 8:22 am

emile fai

haha, all my work here goes unnoticed. I admit I could do more but in terms of organisation the league wouldn't be the same without my influence. I really don't ask for praise but don't go out and say things you know nothing about. Not particularly sure why you go out and just insult me as well. Not sure with you tbh, always seemed cynical about the league even right at the start (the start that I helped initiate let's not forget.)

56 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Fuk it bottem set English essay time

inb4 tl;dr

I got ur blak off admins (only skjold fak da rest (only jkin))

orite all Admins wants to do is make no changes during a season as it may not work and just basically do their admin duty's like entering results and making sure the team plays. They want to make the league as fun as possible for everyone and to make it as equal for everyone. However like all leagues your get shitstorms and from they round all the evidence and decide the fairest treatment. You can flame the admins as caring for themsleves but that is not true, Skjold went to take a defwin when he couldn't and the other admin had the choice to not care and let skjold have a defwin but they stood up to him which is proof they do care about the other teams.

However there be ignorants retards who does not appreciate the admins and expects so much more that will only come out from thin air. Best time to make changes are in pre season don't argue like a bitch and want changes immediately so it fits you. Admins know what they are doing so allow it nigga.

So ye I didn't proof read this and I know this ain't a essay because i spent an hour talking to someone on ts and forgot I had this open and nearly closed it and it is 12am in the morning so I am sleepy so fak u samuels.

57 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Again, From a couple of suggestions that I made something like this just has to happen, I wouldn't insult you if you would not provoke me before, you are no saint and stop trying to act as if you are. I did say before that i don't know what happens in the admin meetings so please be quiet.

58 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

This is being taken far too seriously. Apple, just ignore the admins. They seem to be bothering you the most, so only speak to them for match purposes like I do. Although, I think the admins do a good job with this site. Smile

59 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 1:55 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Apple wrote: i don't know what happens in the admin meetings so please be quiet.

Then stfu and stop abusing admins.

60 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 2:11 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Apple wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:
Apple wrote:My Personal Faults of Hax RFL

1) Admins have too much to say - I know that Admins are meant to be the ones that look after people on chatbox and supposed to be the most 'responsible' but its not like that in this league, Often when people have some good ideas or some things that are wrong and should be discussed I feel as if they are ignored just because they think that they are the ones that are the most 'important' in the community. (not pointing any fingers out)

We do kinda run the league, give us some credit.

Doesn't seem as if you are running the league, don't get me wrong, i don't know what happens in the admin meetings but you are barely on the chat.

If mlfaijati would read my reply to him after he replied to me, you wouldn't tell me to stfu and to stop abusing the admins because i said before that i don't know what happens in the admins meetings but he decided to provoke me instead of being peaceful. So Kony please stop as I am not planning to write here any longer. smh tried to give some suggestions and that how this admin responds...

61 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Though i will be the mature one and will say sorry to mlfaijati for insulting him and making him very sad. I am sorry.

62 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

ban foreigners

63 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 am

emile fai

Apple wrote:Though i will be the mature one and will say sorry to mlfaijati for insulting him and making him very sad. I am sorry.

Don't condescend me you prick.

Apology accepted.

64 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Jai wrote:ban foreigners

lets ban people.

65 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

yey can i ban sum1

66 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

ban everyone whos not in tba

67 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 4:30 am

Asn

Jai wrote:ban foreigners
What about me Sad

68 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 6:00 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

join tba Very Happy

69 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 am

PIF

Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

Hello,

My English is bad, but I am going to try that you understand me. My name is PIF, I am an average player of haxball, but I enjoy this game. I play on RSC but I wanted to play still more thus I am register on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I play for GSE. My captain is Kevin Nolan (i know you go to say that Kevin is a noob, he is too young, he is cunt) but nevertheless he knows how to manage a team. He asks us to be peace, and not to offend the others on the ground. We are at least 4 players for all the matches. I do not say that to glorify Kevin, but to speak about the behavior of the other teams on this game. I ask only 2 things : Taking of your business and respect rules PLEASE !
If I say all this, it is because this evening I lived an incredible thing in an official match : We have a match against Tekkerslovakia to 8 pm. I'm kind i host this match. We wait 30 minutes 2 players of this team. Until 2 other players arrive, we are offended by 3 (!) loans of this team. We start the game, we score, and again we are offended (suck my dick, son of a bitch ...). At 8 minutes 2 players of Tekkers have left the room while we led 1-0... I'm 22 and I do not come here to be offended by stupid boys for a game on 2D !!!! I do not ask to the administrators to revolutionize this forum which I think is very well managed, but clean some idiots who are on this forum. Thanks you to read me.

Pif, captain of Rasta Tigers in RSC
player of GSE in RFL
player of FC Kickers on German league

Edit by PIF : Thank you for supporting me Smile

Last edited by PIF on Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total

70 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Thanks PIF for that, players do need to be more respectful of others, I understand this game can become frustrating and it is "fun" to chat shit to others but it isn't necessary. (Refs should be harsher on chat during matches)

This match has been a one off and should have been Wildcarded before the game started. Sorry to the time it wasted for Green Street Elite.

71 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

I think around 3-4 admins must be on at ALL times when matches are occurring. The problems with the GSE - TS match were enhanced as there was no one experienced to deal with it. Shaps was around but left a couple of times for prolonged periods, which left things in disarray to be frank.

72 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

when i posted in the referee reports yesterday night after our game about their two goals which i spiked for, nothing has been done, will anything be done at all?

73 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Thu May 09, 2013 10:22 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

more authoritative referees.

74 Faults and Complaints of RFL - Page 3 Empty Re: Faults and Complaints of RFL Sat May 25, 2013 5:33 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

2 subs 4 each team

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum