#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Substitutes

+8
Cockney Shithead
iks
Kony
cuc oein
Kosc
PTJohe
Mr Shithead
Sucks French bite
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Substitutes  Empty Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

I think not just being able to substitute on Goalkicks and corners, but also throws as the ball is out of play, and it is a rule in real football so i think it should be implemented onto real football on haxball.

2Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 8:53 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Italia wrote:I think not just being able to substitute on Goalkicks and corners, but also throws as the ball is out of play, and it is a rule in real football so i think it should be implemented onto real football on haxball.

Copied my opinion in chat ...

3Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 8:54 am

I was already writing this post, which is why i asked about how many subs you could have...

4Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 9:03 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

It is annoying as I've had occasions when a player has 500 ping and I'm not able to sub them for over a minute as the ball is still in play. But subs at throws can be used as an advantage for their team if the other team have an attacking chance (if ya get me). I guess this rule could be done but the ref has to decide if it is a suitable time to make the sub at a throw.

5Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Shaps wrote:It is annoying as I've had occasions when a player has 500 ping and I'm not able to sub them for over a minute as the ball is still in play. But subs at throws can be used as an advantage for their team if the other team have an attacking chance (if ya get me). I guess this rule could be done but the ref has to decide if it is a suitable time to make the sub at a throw.

Thats true actually if you was on the attack and 1 player was just back and they hit out for a throw and about 4 players of yours were up the pitch they can bring a sub on and that can make them help the other who is on his own

6Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

I say we make a rule where you can only sub (apart from GK/CK) if the ball goes out in the opposing half. Should prevent teams from abusing it to defend counters and hopefully not force them to play several minutes with a laggy player until the ball goes for a GK/CK.

7Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 5:13 pm

I disagree, most teams (once the ball has gone out of play for a throw) try and take the throw quickly and get it back into play as soon as possible, having subs at throws will delay the game, and kill the flow.

8Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Kosc

Swag FC
Swag FC

Another possible solution to this is that you can only make a sub when it is your team's throw.

9Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Tue May 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

Kosc wrote:Another possible solution to this is that you can only make a sub when it is your team's throw.
+1.

10Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Wed May 08, 2013 1:03 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

dont sign laggy players, dont make subs Very Happy

11Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Wed May 08, 2013 3:09 am

Down rated for making a valid point r u fukn srs.

12Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Reus wrote:I disagree, most teams (once the ball has gone out of play for a throw) try and take the throw quickly and get it back into play as soon as possible, having subs at throws will delay the game, and kill the flow.

+1 I agree tbh

13Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Kosc wrote:Another possible solution to this is that you can only make a sub when it is your team's throw.

i'm willing to agree to this

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

14Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Reus wrote:Down rated for making a valid point r u fukn srs.
Kosc already found the solution, so yeah down votes for you. Smile

15Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 am

But I made my suggestion before he did.

16Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Shaps wrote:
+1.
+2

Bump.

17Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:08 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

who remembers top trumps?

18Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:36 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Cadburys wrote:
Shaps wrote:
+1.
+2

Bump.
Bump

19Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 am

Asn

Cadburys wrote:
Cadburys wrote:
Shaps wrote:
+1.
+2

Bump.
Bump
+3

20Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:01 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

i disagree having subs during throws because , if one team is in a position to do a quick throw to catch the opposition team of guard resulting in to a goal, then by having subs during a throw the cap can sub that player in and the team wont be in advantage of scoring anymore.  just saying. if this rule does go through then the REF should say the final say in this if the team is allowed to sub or not.

Basically what Shaps said. just read it lol

21Substitutes  Empty Re: Substitutes Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:16 am

Asn

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:i disagree having subs during throws because , if one team is in a position to do a quick throw to catch the opposition team of guard resulting in to a goal, then by having subs during a throw the cap can sub that player in and the team wont be in advantage of scoring anymore.  just saying. if this rule does go through then the REF should say the final say in this if the team is allowed to sub or not.

Basically what Shaps said. just read it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum