#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply to be a Season 3 Captain!

+5
vaqq
Polish sideman
Forever 9 Years Old
Emo Twat
skj
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:36 am

Since the swede deleted the previous thread on this, I'm gonna have to make it again. I'm not gonna retype it all up, so form is below

* - Mandatory

*Team Name:
*Team Colour:
*Experience:
*Why do you want to be captain?:
Team Logo:

[DEADLINE IS ON TUESDAY 2TH APRIL @ 12PM.]

Now we've got this done with, captains will be announced tomorrow.

Last edited by DEVINURDOG on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:47 am

skj

skj

Team Name => Walkers/Pelicans (havent decided yet Neutral)

Team Colour => -----

Experience => Class on Grass/FC Kallöld

Why do you want to be captain? => Because I want another go at captaincy as i've already promised calloway Class on Grass so dont say sheet about me being a kunt kbye.
Team Logo: N/A at this moment of time.

Last edited by Skjöld. on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 am; edited 7 times in total

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

3Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Team Name -> The Muffin Stuffers - TMS
Team Colour -> Dark Purple (Red if Possible)
Experience -> The Muffin Stuffers in Season 1, Ended up at 2nd place before Total Hax, Ex-Vice Captain of Olypikarlos.

Why Do you want to be Captain? -> I would really want to be a captain, Bring back the old The Muffin Stuffers, I did a big mistake with leaving this league as i could of continue my TMS career. I really don't know what else to write... I would be in heaven if the admins would pick me , you's cant imagine how much i would love to be a Captain again and enjoy the matches on the bench seeing how the Old TMS work well in Defense.

Team Logo ->Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Muffin22

Hopefully after my last operation i will be safe from signing a new GK Laughing

Good luck to the other Captains!
Cheers

Last edited by Apple on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about the logo)

4Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Me 4 cap Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:10 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

*Team Name:Green Street Elite /GSE
*Team Colour: Burgundy
*Experience:Once was a cap for HM, made the worse mistake EVER by quitting,also in a HL team.
*Why do you want to be captain?:Um i wanna prove i can captain and not be a looser , i am very active and want to prove to some ppl im not TOO YOUNG TO PLAY HAX OR CAP!
Team Logo: N/A gonna ask ppl to decide

5Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty CAN YOU GUYS CHOOSE A LOGO FOR ME??? Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

Right I Dont Know what logo To Choose , So Im Gonna Ask You Lot To Decided.If u pick then say the 1. or 2. oh btw the team name is GREEN STREET ELITE.
1. http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5005540482023873&pid=15.1&H=160&W=158
2. http://f0.bcbits.com/z/18/16/1816935283-1.jpg

6Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

Name : Milik Cazorla
Team Name : Heaven Eleven
Expierience : Was part of act (now ffc) currrently a captain in haxleague and also part of macnan chex (galaxy)
Colour : dark yellow
Y i wanna be cap : basssically i wanna give rfl a try as a cap and also i want to be part of dis league again Smile

7Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 pm

vaqq

*Team Name: goat munchers
*Team Colour: silves/grey
*Experience: vc of ragnorak, player in ajhax, player in oreo hc
*Why do you want to be captain?: Because i wanna have a go of taking the role of leadship and have fun
Team Logo: tba

8Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:30 pm

yung ahmad lion

*Team Name: Eagles United
*Team Colour: Orange
*Experience: Captain In galaxy since it has started ( in its 5th season right now), Won Division Two In galaxy, won Captain of the season in galaxy, got top 4 couple of times in division one Wink, Captain In FM, kno a lot about 4v4 so ye.
*Why do you want to be captain?:Played in this league for rfl was a great experience so I want to play more Very Happy.
Team Logo:
Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! UGBTC

Last edited by AM99 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

9Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:42 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Team Name: CadArmy [CIA] - that middle I is for me to fucking know and for you to fucking never find out.

Team Colour: Dark Purple (1st Choice)/Light Purple (2nd Choice)

Experience: Kay. You ready for a history lesson yh?
Founder of Prodigies in old rfl
Loyal member of Super Fulham FC
Not-so loyal member of HaxballMafia
Member of that Tottenham team that was run by someone, dno what happened to it.
Member of Arsenal C Team then got cut cos im rubbish
Loyal and current member of Ragnarok

Why do you want to be captain?: I want to be given the chance to build a strong team by connecting players on the free agents list and also scouting players who have not signed up yet. I'm also pretty active and one of the early members of this forum. (Y I NO ADMIN?)

Team Logo:

Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Cad_lo10
Paint FTW XD
[APPLICATION WITHDRAWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE]

10Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty The Killers Fc Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

lol gaston

lol gaston

*Team Name: The Killers Fc
*Team Colour:cyan
*Experience:Not much really in rfl exspect 2 games for TL Haxball Galaxy Macknan Cheex-x Captain, Used to be in 5ML in haxleague now in OHC.
*Why do you want to be captain?: I want to play in a league with my teamless rfl friends and have fun in games
Team Logo:Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9M4BQtFxqhhTA6ID-3unOLBc9FCm5693cY5X-4agh36-pWfPPqQ

11Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

*Team Name: Swag FC
*Team Colour: Violet
*Experience: Captain of Yahooligans and Bantaholics
*Why do you want to be captain?: I like scouting players then cutting them.
Team Logo:
Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Fcsbad10

Last edited by Shaps on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:10 am; edited 5 times in total

12Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Empty Re: Apply to be a Season 3 Captain! Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:20 am

Skjöld. wrote:Team Name => Walkers

Team Colour => -----

Experience => Class on Grass/FC Kallöld

Why do you want to be captain? => Because I want another go at captaincy as i've already promised calloway Class on Grass so dont say sheet about me being a kunt kbye.
Team Logo: N/A at this moment of time.

To add onto Skjöld's fine application, we have discussed the possibility of co-captaining a side together which we've finally decided upon. We're unsure of the team's name right now, although we're currently edging between Pelicans or Walkers, the latter a play on words as it were. I can add to the experience too, having captained previously at several leagues including a vice/captaincy role at QuickSwans; who have competed in many leagues, such as: FM, YeS and Galaxy. I'd be grateful for an opportunity to captain here too, creating a title winning side. Watch out TH & Fatality!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum