#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meh. My feelings.

+3
somalian 2
Mr Shithead
Cockney Shithead
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meh. My feelings.  Empty Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Does this belong here? No idea. Anyway, I've been in a shit mood all day due to various personal things, but obviously that's me. The main issue is basically what just happened to Class on Grass, a once respected team in RFL. Pretty much got humiliated. The task I had when I first became captain was already a big one. We were in a downward spiral. Players were becoming dis-interested, and we had some tough games to play. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and it's got worse. Skjold and iks, two long serving members to the club, have jumped off the sinking ship, whilst our two French companions Patchenko and XzR have gone AWOL. Pretty much, nobody wants to join us and I just had to scrap around for players that just wanted to play. This culminated in a 9-0 loss tonight which sickened me. I give you positions for a reason. Locke, you were a good player? What the fuck happened? Yoca? Also lost respect for the way you gave up kouki. Ugh.

Believe it or not, I do sort of take this seriously. This is sort of where I have no life. I want to gain success, but I expect some effort from my team-mates to achieve this. I really have no idea what point I'm trying to make here, but ye. I'm leaving my position as captain mainly through the fact we can't buy any quality or points, and because I'm disgusted with the performance tonight.

Apologies for the long essay.

2Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 am

Ben, next season we will reform. Cut everyone, but you and me, start a fresh and build a new club.

COG have lost a lot of respect recently and we need to start again and regain our reputation.

I'm not taking this shit anymore.

COYC.

3Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Most teams have had tough patches, stick through it and give it another day. Players will want to sign for you, stay captain Ben!

4Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

I know Shaps, but this one seems never-ending. At least you made me feel better, and I'm sort of doing a joint captaincy with Calloway. Smile

5Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:23 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

dw man, carry on bruv. rebuild ur squad and become sick

6Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

I wouldn't of offered you captaincy of Super Fulham at the end of last season if I didn't think you could do it Ben. Have patience, you're trying to create a team when most teams have found their best strategies, keep going and make a few good signings and you'll have a great team again next season. As hard as it is, you might have to just cast this season aside, and try and rebuild for Season 3.

7Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 am

DC beat TH they disband
DC beat COG 9-0 there cap leaves..

Serious not taking the piss or boasting but this is fun to some people and Competitive to others look at DC half way through the season we was last , i dint leave we got beat most our games , yeah i raged a few times but if you want to be a Team you dont leave because you get beat , i have alot of respect for COG so dont say you have lost respect , there is only 1 person to blame if you think use have ( hey alf ) but serious , im not even Admin, im too 'immature to be admin' but i try and help people in the league and try my best to get more people to join , this league just needs to be active and have loyal players , Ben ur a good Captain you done the best you could but maybe not wanted , dude dont leave COG , just captain them start fresh Season3 , i wish to see all the teams in season3 , except TH because there disbanding , and id like to see the same captains , captain there teams..

okay this is well too long but im getting pretty mad with all this leaving league/Disbanding teams , its bringing a downfall on the league and the community!

RFL For life!
i love everyone in here Execpt Wildeh. ofc

8Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 am

Aaron

Aaron
Swag FC
Swag FC

Well preached Witsel flower

9Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Also witsel, I don't think you saw my post just a little above.

10Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:10 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

You got beaten by the better team, chin up and try and regain some face for CoG.

11Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 am

Ben is not leaving, Ben is still and will be the manager until the end of the season when I'll take over. I'll make Ben assistant manager and from then on we'll recreate COG, whether we fail or not it's going to be a challenge and a challenge I'm ready to live up to.

12Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:18 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

lol

13Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:19 am

jai can we sign u pls x

14Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 am

Aaron wrote:Well preached Witsel flower

bum me.

15Meh. My feelings.  Empty Re: Meh. My feelings. Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 am

Gazza2COG snm will give 300%