You are not connected. Please login or register

Trolls

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 am

A certain team is only here to troll. I'm not trying to start a fight here, and will be ignoring any abusive comments posted below, so don't even bother. We all know who this team is. I've spoken to multiple people about it and no one wants them here. If you look through the entire team's post, none of them has posted a serious thing which isn't designed to troll for days. They don't even turn up to games. It's got to the stage where people are leaving because of them and yet no admins feels like doing anything about it so I'm asking all of you right now, Wits, Dev, Sk, whoever, what does it take for them to get banned? Abusive language- They've done it. Trolling- They've done it. Not turn up to games- They've done it. Ban them or this league is finished.

View user profile

2 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
in the bible it says everyone should be given a second chance, dont go the way of the devil bant

View user profile

3 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:38 am

Guest


Guest
This is obviously Ricemen, Bant if you feel angry about this talk to dev on ts. If you make post like these you know they reply in retaliation and I don't blame them because your not trying to see the situation from their view.

4 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 am

I've already spoken to multiple admins on ts about this

View user profile

5 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:43 am

l0l u jus jelli of da ricemen

It seems that only YOU and your team have a problem with us

blakoff

View user profile

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
Well Jai u see ur thing about bant saying -fucking pussies ECT- why dont u have what you put up there smh ,trying to get ppl in trouble and also u was winding up bant for him to say that, also its kinda in a weird order , 9 to 11 back to 10 :/



Last edited by kevin-nolan on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
[10:36:26] @ DEVINURDOG : I should be the next pope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

7 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 am

Lol mate, just because we've beaten you twice in a row (8-0, 2-0) and looking to make that a third (Friday), there's other options rather than just asking for us to be removed. I mean I understand, it must be frustrating for you as a captain at such a young age (9) to have the responsibilities and issues that come alongside captaining, especially when losing all the time.

However, our removal from this league would not benefit anyone except shit teams and shit captains like yourself, who resort to crying on the forums instead of actually playing haxball.

Now stop being a : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and play the flash game that we're here to play even if you're shit.

8-0
2-0

cu on friday

View user profile

8 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 am

kevin-nolan wrote:Well Jai u see ur thing about bant saying -fucking pussies ECT- why dont u have what you put up there smh ,trying to get ppl in trouble and also u was winding up bant for him to say that, also its kinda in a weird order , 9 to 11 back to 10 :/

what

View user profile

9 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am

Yet another attempt to start a fight, as you can see. I wonder how much longer it'll take for the admins to sort this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clearly sayd 4 not 8.

View user profile

10 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am

Bant wrote:Yet another attempt to start a fight, as you can see. I wonder how much longer it'll take for the admins to sort this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clearly says 4, not 8.

View user profile

11 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
kevin-nolan wrote:Well Jai u see ur thing about bant saying -fucking pussies ECT- why dont u have what you put up there smh ,trying to get ppl in trouble and also u was winding up bant for him to say that, also its kinda in a weird order , 9 to 11 back to 10 :/

LOL

and bant they reduced it because your players rage quitted and they felt sorry for you, you got fucking owned by people who had never played rfl before ahahaha

View user profile

12 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 am

Guest


Guest
lr16 wrote:Lol mate, just because we've beaten you twice in a row (8-0, 2-0) and looking to make that a third (Friday), there's other options rather than just asking for us to be removed. I mean I understand, it must be frustrating for you as a captain at such a young age (9) to have the responsibilities and issues that come alongside captaining, especially when losing all the time.

However, our removal from this league would not benefit anyone except shit teams and shit captains like yourself, who resort to crying on the forums instead of actually playing haxball.

what lr said if Ricemen were gotten rid off during the ssn whatever team takes over do they deserve to be in the position ricemen are? Disbanding Ricemen actually makes it hard for the league or your just end up playing with 7 teams. From an admin point of view best time to get rid of a team is in the off ssn just before captains are announces *cough* Getting rid of Giroud from captaincy and banning him from the league in Galaxy *cough*

13 Re: Trolls on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 am

Getting rid of a team and letting someone else be captain would not damage the league as much as leaving people who are only interested in arguments here.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum