#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trolls

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trolls                      Empty Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 am

Get Bent

A certain team is only here to troll. I'm not trying to start a fight here, and will be ignoring any abusive comments posted below, so don't even bother. We all know who this team is. I've spoken to multiple people about it and no one wants them here. If you look through the entire team's post, none of them has posted a serious thing which isn't designed to troll for days. They don't even turn up to games. It's got to the stage where people are leaving because of them and yet no admins feels like doing anything about it so I'm asking all of you right now, Wits, Dev, Sk, whoever, what does it take for them to get banned? Abusive language- They've done it. Trolling- They've done it. Not turn up to games- They've done it. Ban them or this league is finished.

2Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

in the bible it says everyone should be given a second chance, dont go the way of the devil bant

3Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:38 am

This is obviously Ricemen, Bant if you feel angry about this talk to dev on ts. If you make post like these you know they reply in retaliation and I don't blame them because your not trying to see the situation from their view.

4Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 am

Get Bent

I've already spoken to multiple admins on ts about this

5Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:43 am

I mean what I say

l0l u jus jelli of da ricemen

It seems that only YOU and your team have a problem with us

blakoff

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

Well Jai u see ur thing about bant saying -fucking pussies ECT- why dont u have what you put up there smh ,trying to get ppl in trouble and also u was winding up bant for him to say that, also its kinda in a weird order , 9 to 11 back to 10 :/

Last edited by kevin-nolan on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

7Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Lol mate, just because we've beaten you twice in a row (8-0, 2-0) and looking to make that a third (Friday), there's other options rather than just asking for us to be removed. I mean I understand, it must be frustrating for you as a captain at such a young age (9) to have the responsibilities and issues that come alongside captaining, especially when losing all the time.

However, our removal from this league would not benefit anyone except shit teams and shit captains like yourself, who resort to crying on the forums instead of actually playing haxball.

Now stop being a : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and play the flash game that we're here to play even if you're shit.

8-0
2-0

cu on friday

8Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

kevin-nolan wrote:Well Jai u see ur thing about bant saying -fucking pussies ECT- why dont u have what you put up there smh ,trying to get ppl in trouble and also u was winding up bant for him to say that, also its kinda in a weird order , 9 to 11 back to 10 :/

what

9Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am

Get Bent

Yet another attempt to start a fight, as you can see. I wonder how much longer it'll take for the admins to sort this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clearly sayd 4 not 8.

10Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am

Get Bent

Bant wrote:Yet another attempt to start a fight, as you can see. I wonder how much longer it'll take for the admins to sort this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clearly says 4, not 8.

11Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

kevin-nolan wrote:Well Jai u see ur thing about bant saying -fucking pussies ECT- why dont u have what you put up there smh ,trying to get ppl in trouble and also u was winding up bant for him to say that, also its kinda in a weird order , 9 to 11 back to 10 :/

LOL

and bant they reduced it because your players rage quitted and they felt sorry for you, you got fucking owned by people who had never played rfl before ahahaha

12Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 am

lr16 wrote:Lol mate, just because we've beaten you twice in a row (8-0, 2-0) and looking to make that a third (Friday), there's other options rather than just asking for us to be removed. I mean I understand, it must be frustrating for you as a captain at such a young age (9) to have the responsibilities and issues that come alongside captaining, especially when losing all the time.

However, our removal from this league would not benefit anyone except shit teams and shit captains like yourself, who resort to crying on the forums instead of actually playing haxball.

what lr said if Ricemen were gotten rid off during the ssn whatever team takes over do they deserve to be in the position ricemen are? Disbanding Ricemen actually makes it hard for the league or your just end up playing with 7 teams. From an admin point of view best time to get rid of a team is in the off ssn just before captains are announces *cough* Getting rid of Giroud from captaincy and banning him from the league in Galaxy *cough*

13Trolls                      Empty Re: Trolls Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 am

Get Bent

Getting rid of a team and letting someone else be captain would not damage the league as much as leaving people who are only interested in arguments here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum