#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blah. blah blah blah

+3
skj
kisses /sp/ arse
Fat Indian
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blah. blah blah blah Empty blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

(bazinga)

Last edited by Wildeh on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

2blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

Bye m8 bounce

3blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 am

skj

skj

bye qt

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

4blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

This day couldn't get any better.

5blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

what a knob

6blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am

Mlf, shut up, this is what people mean by this league is getting shitter. No one respects each other and theres a certain group of players that just hate on everyone. No wonder this league is rated badly.

7blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

#BlameRicemen

8blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 am

emile fai

I don't respect you and wild because you are immature and are just the kind of people that make this league look bad. Just the fact that you would seek attention by 'quitting' then reversing your decision just epitomises what I am saying.

9blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Mlfaijati is writing down the truth, The Young ones are immature (Not all ones).

10blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 am

Immaturity is one of RFL's main problems, I know players who've turned away from registration because of such, this thread is a perfect example. What possibly could Wildeh achieve out of this? He obviously has no intention to retire, shown by the edited OP as Mlf stated, so my only guess could be to further popularise himself, to no avail.

I wouldn't say the league is rated badly, Reus, that's rather dramatic. There's a reason for having two hundred + sign-ups... To use Barri as an example, people are starting to realise that RFL has brilliant potential to be one of UK's best leagues, as opposed to thinking this is where people who are incapable of joining an FM team to go.

11blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 am

kisses /sp/ arse

kisses /sp/ arse

Samuel wrote:Immaturity is one of RFL's main problems, I know players who've turned away from registration because of such, this thread is a perfect example. What possibly could Wildeh achieve out of this? He obviously has no intention to retire, shown by the edited OP as Mlf stated, so my only guess could be to further popularise himself, to no avail.

I wouldn't say the league is rated badly, Reus, that's rather dramatic. There's a reason for having two hundred + sign-ups... To use Barri as an example, people are starting to realise that RFL has brilliant potential to be one of UK's best leagues, as opposed to thinking this is where people who are incapable of joining an FM team to go.

Thx bbz <3

OT: To be honest I think Wildeh learnt his lesson because he got cut. Nothing to see here folks.

12blah. blah blah blah Empty Re: blah. blah blah blah Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:10 am

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Reus wrote:Mlf, shut up, this is what people mean by this league is getting shitter. No one respects each other and theres a certain group of players that just hate on everyone. No wonder this league is rated badly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum