You are not connected. Please login or register

A Bad Moment For Humanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 am

I found this recently and decided, despite it's atrocious nature, to ignore it, and desperately try to forget I had ever witnesses such an abomination. However, recent events have forced me to reveal the truth. We all know Somalian 2. We all know he thinks he is a god. But what you are about to witness ladies and gentlemen, is an attempt at goalkeeping so inhumanely shocking that even Rob Green would hang himself if he had committed this offense. The producer of this video was so horrified by what he saw, he even replayed this event multiple times in order to affirm that we would one day learn the truth. What he saw sent him mad, and he recently laughed himself to death. What I am about to show you will cause you to lose your faith in humanity, but it must be revealed so that you can finally free yourself the impression created by Somalian 2 that he has any ability to play haxball. Skip to exactly 2.00, and prepare to be ashamed of your fellow haxball player.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

2 Re: A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 am

We've already kinda talked about this. Theres a whole thread and everything.

3 Re: A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 am

Fat Indian

Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
Bantasha, shush Soma is G0D, so is Van persil and Skjold and Ikkkkkss and Witsel and Kaca and Shaps and You and MORE and ofc devinurdog. Stop making fun of your fellow rfl member.

>Sad....

View user profile

4 Re: A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 am

We all makes mistakes. Just you do them more than soma.

5 Re: A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:51 am

I'm not gonna sit around and be called shit by a joker who comes out with goalkeeping like that

View user profile

6 Re: A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Shit mistake, but still voted top in RSC brap brap

View user profile

7 Re: A Bad Moment For Humanity on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 am

I consider this to be harassment or something like that, it's only one mistake. You don't have to make it into a huge thing.

Locked this fred to prevent arguments, like you guys do.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum