You are not connected. Please login or register

HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
Captain-KEVIN-NOLAN! Vice Captain-.....

Haxball Mafia Signs.
Black ops [Confirmed]
Vaqq[Confirmed]
Wowtomis [confirmed]
Petrucci[Confirmed]
Carlos-Roca[Confirmed]
Hdf3[confirmed]
Nat[Confirmed]
TO MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING INACTIVE .....



Last edited by KEVIN-NOLAN! on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 am; edited 18 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:13 am

can i join

View user profile

3 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 am

Congratz m8 ! I hope you will find some players soon , Also HD3D is beast , sign him up!!

View user profile

4 confirm on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm

confirm

View user profile

5 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 pm

i accept

View user profile

6 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
HDF3 wrote:can i join
where do u play

View user profile

7 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Whale man I didn't know you was active :l damn.

View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

8 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 pm

accepted

View user profile

9 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
Skjöld. wrote:Whale man I didn't know you was active :l damn.
Hehe

View user profile

10 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 am

I would like to transfer from the Free Agents list into the team, Haxball Mafia. Does the captain/manager approve of this?

View user profile

11 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
Cadburys wrote:I would like to transfer from the Free Agents list into the team, Haxball Mafia. Does the captain/manager approve of this?
yes i do approve just write confirm m8

View user profile

12 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 am

Can i join this team Kevin Nolan ? Im a Free agent right now

View user profile

13 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
man like abz wrote:Can i join this team Kevin Nolan ? Im a Free agent right now
i dont know yet m8

View user profile

14 first match at 9pm on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:01 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
Who can make it to the game at 9 against LH because i can just post up here if u can

View user profile

15 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:08 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
Kev you have your own team forum and private forum post it there

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

16 Cutting Freezy on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
im cutting freezy , the reason i am hes lacking in his games and not showing high potential from what ive seen from others , soz

View user profile

17 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 am

ur missing ur chance to get gd player that wants to play! unlike others! sign HDF3 u wont regret it Wink

View user profile

18 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:ur missing ur chance to get gd player that wants to play! unlike others! sign HDF3 u wont regret it Wink
what players that

View user profile

19 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Confirmed

-vaqq Smile

View user profile

20 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:21 am

HDF3 wrote:can i join

SIGN THIS GUY! ^ -_- ( in response to the msg u replied to me what player is that! lol

View user profile

21 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 am

confirmz

View user profile

22 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:28 am

Confirm

View user profile

23 VAQQ on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
im cutting vaqq aswell i didnt want to do it, hes trying to take over like telling ppl to do what he wants i made hulk Vc not vaqq only me and Vc can say where to play and stop doing that bla bla , also not staying in his position , hes a DF and he was going st and AM Mad

View user profile

24 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 am

KEVIN-NOLAN! wrote:im cutting vaqq aswell i didnt want to do it, hes trying to take over like telling ppl to do what he wants i made hulk Vc not vaqq only me and Vc can say where to play and stop doing that bla bla , also not staying in his position , hes a DF and he was going st and AM Mad


lol'd just lol, btw you say i was trying to take over? let me give you some facts, i was advising them about the things they should be doing, for example"guys don't chase after the ball". This was something you were not doing, and as captain i though you should have taken more responsibility with your actions.

Dat essay:)

-vaqq Very Happy

View user profile

25 Re: HM-Haxball Mafia-Signs-Cuts-Trades.... on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
vaqq wrote:
KEVIN-NOLAN! wrote:im cutting vaqq aswell i didnt want to do it, hes trying to take over like telling ppl to do what he wants i made hulk Vc not vaqq only me and Vc can say where to play and stop doing that bla bla , also not staying in his position , hes a DF and he was going st and AM Mad


lol'd just lol, btw you say i was trying to take over? let me give you some facts, i was advising them about the things they should be doing, for example"guys don't chase after the ball". This was something you were not doing, and as captain i though you should have taken more responsibility with your actions.


Dat essay:)

-vaqq Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum