#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toko aka many other names

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toko aka many other names Empty Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 am

Toko

Toko

So I guess this is where free agents post applications.

I'm toko aka corn/hesur/constantinople etc. My pings fixed now and I have played this map in pub rooms such as UK, Polish rooms etc. with many different names. Was actually poised to sign for a team on here, but rejected them because of ping issues.

In RF I prefer to play any of the mid positions. Any position except GK is good for me though.

I search a friendly team who play for fun first and foremost and see results as a secondary value. I'm active on TS and can make most gamedays as long as the times dont clash with FM/Galaxy. Also can't make some Fridays.

Any questions, ask

clown

2Toko aka many other names Empty Re: Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Good to see you back, cap. ;D

3Toko aka many other names Empty Re: Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 am

Toko

Toko

somalian 2 wrote:Good to see you back, cap. ;D

wag1 somalian 2.

Come a long way. from HKF Reserves to being a part of RFL Team UK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Toko aka many other names Empty Re: Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 am

<º)))<

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

Nice to see you here, big C Very Happy

5Toko aka many other names Empty Re: Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 am

Toko

Toko

<º)))< wrote:Nice to see you here, big C Very Happy

Hello Amu

6Toko aka many other names Empty Re: Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am

Yea ive heard and seen you about , goodluck getting a team and Welcome back <3

7Toko aka many other names Empty Re: Toko aka many other names Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Glad to see you've fixed your ping at last, yo man Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]