#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northern Lions Disband

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Northern Lions Disband Empty Northern Lions Disband Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 am

Aidizzle

I can't get the numbers together to form a team, pure and simple. I was under the illusion there'd be a draft for season 1 which wasn't the case and have been left behind with getting a squad together, no one of use is available to sign on here now.

I could probably thread a team together with kids, but there's no point putting out a team that will be hammered week after week.

So yeah, that's that.

2Northern Lions Disband Empty Re: Northern Lions Disband Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:55 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

there are some great players out there man! i start with a gk unless ur playng that position. if ur not a gk i advise to go for HDF3 a striker i commend for u is hulk or D... nosa is a gd gk as well also QEZO, Vasco_from_Ukraine as a defender ..these are only a few players from the free agency that are good..pm them ..come on!

3Northern Lions Disband Empty I was in the same position... Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

On the last forum I was in exactly the same position. I could only sign the people that hadn't already been picked up. What happened? We won our first two games without conceding. Did I give up? No, because there are other people relying on you. Now, man up, use some of the players on this forum that don't have a team yet and do something about it, rather than quit. The people without a team yet have a lot more to prove than players on other teams and will put in that extra effort just to prove other people wrong.

4Northern Lions Disband Empty Re: Northern Lions Disband Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:11 am

Aidizzle

You think I haven't tried? I've had one reply by PM from someone wanting to sign, the others either haven't responded or say 'sorry, I've already agreed to sign for someone else'. There was even one who agreed to join the team only for another captain to jump in and get them.

We have 67 players in a 6 team league which doesn't currently have a roster limit. This team will disband, loads of players will be cut when the cap comes in, and then someone may be able to get a decent team together for Season 2.

5Northern Lions Disband Empty Re: Northern Lions Disband Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

The roster limit should be 8 players, if anyone has gone over that then you should let someone know as that's not on. I only signed 2 players who didn't either ask to play for me or hadn't played for me already. Just keep going you still have time just spam the website on some haxball games and people will join.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum