You are not connected. Please login or register

TMS Cuts....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TMS Cuts.... on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:29 am

I will propably be hated for this once again...

I need to cut Wild ...
Reason: He lags +999 on every friendly match ... We were on Skjolds host before the friendly and he didn't even lag a bit , but when it came to skjolds host for friendly it all went 999+

IF Wild will improve it all i will recut him and be more than happy to make him part of team . Please understand that . It didn't happen once.
BUT i still made sure he can have a chance to prevent that. I will not sign anybody for now , i'm going to see if he can improve hes ping on friendlys because it is also quite suspicious...
Thanks
-Apple

Sorry Wildy Sad I want you back , try and improve your ping . maybe different browser ?

View user profile

2 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:39 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
accepted

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

3 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 am

RECUTTING XD
Sorry

View user profile

4 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:48 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
ok

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

5 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 am

Cutting italia.
Inactive , even asked me to cut him...

View user profile

6 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:30 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
accepted

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

7 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 am

Cutting lr16 because he said me to do it , also he said he would not play as a sub for now.

View user profile

8 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
accepted

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

9 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:32 am

Cut Wally
Reason - Inactivity . If he will appear on 27th i will resign

View user profile

10 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 am

AntyHejter wrote:Cut Wally
Reason - Inactivity . If he will appear on 27th i will resign
can i have a trail if things dn't go well for me at HM

View user profile

11 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

HDF3 wrote:
AntyHejter wrote:Cut Wally
Reason - Inactivity . If he will appear on 27th i will resign
can i have a trail if things dn't go well for me at HM
I'll give you a trail to follow Razz

But a trial? That is a completely different thing entirely Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 am

what do you say

View user profile

13 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 am

[quote="Tom."]
HDF3 wrote:
AntyHejter wrote:Cut Wally
Reason - Inactivity . If he will appear on 27th i will resign
can i have a trail if things dn't go well for me at HM
I'll give you a trail to follow Razz

But a trial? That is a completely different thing entirely Very Happy[/q
i dnot get it

View user profile

14 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:20 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
Lol hd. Tom said trail, when you wrote trail. You mean to say trial. LOL Xd

Very Happy

View user profile

15 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 am

Wildpuneet wrote:Lol hd. Tom said trail, when you wrote trail. You mean to say trial. LOL Xd

Very Happy

View user profile

16 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:13 am

HDF3 wrote:
AntyHejter wrote:Cut Wally
Reason - Inactivity . If he will appear on 27th i will resign
can i have a trail if things dn't go well for me at HM

really? have some loyalty please, if i was your captain i would look for a replacement and cut you straight away. Smile

View user profile

17 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 am

Signorelli, this is absolutely none of your business.

View user profile

18 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
True dat.

View user profile

19 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:30 am

Resigning Wally !

Cutting Blackops2
Reason - No interested in team matches , also quite inactive

View user profile

20 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Cutting Wally.
Reason - Quite Inactive , only attended 1 match out of 3

View user profile

21 Re: TMS Cuts.... on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:04 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
Locked

Make new topics whenever making new signs/cuts to avoid confusion

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum