You are not connected. Please login or register

Sign/Cut limit...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sign/Cut limit... on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 am

Hello , Firstly - i know that i am not a big part of this league. But i would like to suggest what you see in the title.

I don't know about you lot , But i am a bit sick that see those sign ins every day i come from school ,(every time by the same team)Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Sign/Cut limit... on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 am

Mr Shithead

Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
#shhh wrote:Hello , Firstly - i know that i am not a big part of this league. But i would like to suggest what you see in the title.

I don't know about you lot , But i am a bit sick that see those sign ins every day i come from school ,(every time by the same team)Thanks.

DC (yeah I said it) should be allowed to chop and change as much as they want if thats what the captain wants. Not sure why it makes you sick, just don't go on the page! Love from Shaps xoxoxo

View user profile

3 Re: Sign/Cut limit... on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Good point.

View user profile

4 Re: Sign/Cut limit... on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 am

Shaps wrote:
#shhh wrote:Hello , Firstly - i know that i am not a big part of this league. But i would like to suggest what you see in the title.

DC (yeah I said it) should be allowed to chop and change as much as they want if thats what the captain wants. Not sure why it makes you sick, just don't go on the page! Love from Shaps xoxoxo

:l

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum