#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'd like to bring up an issue with this league.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

6 MINUTES ISN'T ENOUGH.

This may be a petty thing, but it can make the difference. In my game against noob, the time was against me and I had a minute to come back from a 1-2 loss. Fortunately for me, it happened. However, the game against kouki had the same problem, but there simply wasn't enough time to do anything.

If this was to happen again, I think it should be 5 minutes per half, adding 4 minutes of game time that will make the results more accurate. If I had even a minute more against kouki, I may of gotten the draw. Things like this do count.

Treninho

Treninho

shit idea if you are losing 2 1 dat mean dat person is better then u Smile simple

Treninho wrote:shit idea if you are losing 2 1 dat mean dat person is better then u Smile simple

I was catching up quickly the last 2 times. I literally made a miracle comeback in the game vs noob, but I can't do that every match. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that there's just not enough time to do anything if something wrong happens.

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Treninho wrote:shit idea if you are losing 2 1 dat mean dat person is better then u Smile simple

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum