#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Players Urgently Needed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Players Urgently Needed Empty Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 am

Get Bent

If Shaps has quit, the new team Bantaholics will urgently need players. Contracts have already been offered to Tsar, Man like abz, Wowtomis and Shaps if he returns. Any players without teams please comment and you will be given a trial as soon as possible. 4 places left.

2Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 am

Dench Waffle

pls can i join pls pls pls

3Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 am

Get Bent

Dench kid, you are the most Dench haxball player I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Your Dench skills in goal were so good I physically could not put the ball past you for the life of me. Please grace our humble team with your Dench skills and confirm in the free agency Denchhero

4Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:43 am

Dench Waffle

Bant wrote:Dench kid, you are the most Dench haxball player I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Your Dench skills in goal were so good I physically could not put the ball past you for the life of me. Please grace our humble team with your Dench skills and confirm in the free agency Denchhero
cheers.
you were shit but ill make do.

5Players Urgently Needed Empty Free Agency Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 am

Jamie

Swag FC
Swag FC

Name: O.Giroud
Position: ST
Availability: Anytime!

6Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:58 am

I mean what I say

can i join :pls: Laughing

7Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:05 am

Get Bent

you have a team already Razz

8Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Sign me banty! xx

9Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 am

Could I join bant? Very Happy

10Players Urgently Needed Empty Re: Players Urgently Needed Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:07 am

Get Bent

Soz hulk, only got one more place and promised it to tsar Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum