#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell !

+3
and I'm a man
skj
Emo Twat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farewell ! Empty Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:56 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Hey!
I would like to share some experience that i lived through this season .
So yes , It all began by me entering the captain role ... I was Really happy at that time and was sure that i wouldn't let my team down . Well , I did.

TMS - I tried my best , Sorry for those things that i didn't do and did do... Thank you all for being there and for the matches!
Thanks for being there when i wasn't

I shall think of this league as successful , With some great admins .

And yes , If any one thinks that i am a cunt and that i am taking haxball like real life , I don't . Reason that you might think that is because i take my captain role serious , well used to anyway.

While i leave the league , I would like to thak alot of people .

Whole of :
TMS
SF
ACT
TH
For some great and FAIR matches Wink I hope that those teams will be successful in next Season !

And i would like to say sorry to everyone that feels that i am a cunt , Thats the way i am.

I will leave with one saying-
I don't care what you think about me , But i care what you say/write about me.

Last edited by Apple on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

2Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:03 am

skj

skj

Goodbye Apple goodluck in your future haxball career.

Last edited by Skjöld. on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

3Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 am

and I'm a man

and I'm a man

for apple you are one of the best managers there are, you led a team which many thought would struggle to get into the top half to 2nd place. Smile

i personally think your captaincy is being wasted if you just manage in this league, i want you to try your luck in captaining in normal haxball leagues. Smile

i also believe you have the potential to be one of the best keepers in notmal hax, your playing style kinda reminds me abit like arctic's. Smile

4Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 am

Well played Apple, good captain this season, so unlucky on the last day, farewell my friend, see you around sometime! <3

5Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 am

Fat Indian

Fat Indian
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars

Apple, Love you. You are a amazing captain brought TMS to the top for which it seems impossible for most other captains you have done great conceding virtually none and being a great commanding captain showing fairness and calmness through out the league. If some people say you are cunts forget them they are not worth the effort you my friend have done amazing!Farwell you will be missed!

Apple TMS 2012- 2012. Lel. And! See you at OLY and 420 mate xD.

6Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

:3 Aye, RFL has unearthed a fine captain in you Apple, well done for what you've achieved with your players Very Happy

Good luck on Galaxy, and make sure you apply to become a captain in Season Five!

7Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Rénbeaudach wrote::3 Aye, RFL has unearthed a fine captain in you Apple, well done for what you've achieved with your players Very Happy

Good luck on Galaxy, and make sure you apply to become a captain in Season Five!

I will , Thanks man

8Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 am

s.signorelli wrote:
i also believe you have the potential to be one of the best keepers in notmal hax, your playing style kinda reminds me abit like arctic's. Smile

thats why he got potential, he reminds me of me when i was a nub

9Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:51 am

м¢ѕнєƒƒяєу™

Goodbye App, you will be sorely missed.

10Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Skjöld. wrote:Goodbye Apple goodluck in your future haxball career.

Goodluck with Mystery lions .

11Farewell ! Empty Re: Farewell ! Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Only able to read this until now. Thank you very much for the opportunity on the team and putting trust with me constantly to defend your goal line. It worked so well until the last game. You were defintely the most reasonable Captain on the league this season and that's why it really is unfortunate that you can't keep going on but best of luck in Galaxy...and of course see you in the rooms sometime Razz .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum