You are not connected. Please login or register

match day 12 - 24/09/2013

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 am

Blazing wrote:
Cadburys wrote:I decided to ban you because your sportsmanship and skill on the pitch was dreadful. Running to the ball when the ball went out of play all the time to influence referee calls, insulting the other team and your own team mates for mistakes, not taking constructive criticism too kindly, receiving a yellow, making Taylor Swift leave inevitably giving the def win to SAS since we can't play 2v4.
I ran to the ball when it went out so that they didn't just throw it immediately causing a counter attack for them.

I just don't tolerate the fact that Taylor tried getting another goal just because he made a mistake (he did this by blaming it on lag, yet again).
i dont know why you are a such a cunt, for someone who isn't that great at hax rages an awful lot (and how long have you been playing?)? it was obvious that taylor had lag as he had 200+ ping, and why were you insulting him when he dc'd, things happen

remember haxball is just a silly 2d flash game, and no need to get angry and be a cunt over.... especially rfl...

View user profile

27 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

hello there sig, just like to give you a reminder that this was almost a month ago, the situation is sorted and this season is almost finished, im sorry if you wanted to carry on the argument but it is now completely dead

thanks ash/calloway

28 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Mr Shithead

Administrator & Swag FC Captain
s.signorelli wrote:
Blazing wrote:
Cadburys wrote:I decided to ban you because your sportsmanship and skill on the pitch was dreadful. Running to the ball when the ball went out of play all the time to influence referee calls, insulting the other team and your own team mates for mistakes, not taking constructive criticism too kindly, receiving a yellow, making Taylor Swift leave inevitably giving the def win to SAS since we can't play 2v4.
I ran to the ball when it went out so that they didn't just throw it immediately causing a counter attack for them.

I just don't tolerate the fact that Taylor tried getting another goal just because he made a mistake (he did this by blaming it on lag, yet again).
i dont know why you are a such a cunt, for someone who isn't that great at hax rages an awful lot (and how long have you been playing?)? it was obvious that taylor had lag as he had 200+ ping, and why were you insulting him when he dc'd, things happen

remember haxball is just a silly 2d flash game, and no need to get angry and be a cunt over.... especially rfl...
u fukin wot

View user profile

29 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars 6-0 Pelicans
SEMI-FINAL
Replay: http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/e56bdd9f6c

Goals:
[08:06] Arteta (Alex7293)
[15:39] Y.BOLASIE (Alex7293)
[19:24] Giggs' (Alex7293)
[20:30] Y.BOLASIE (Alex7293)
[21:25] Alex7293 (Y.BOLASIE)
[23:38] PIF (Giggs')

PIF CLEAN SHEET
BENINHO YELLOW
HALOUF RED

View user profile

30 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:37 am

:-)

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
why give a stupid red card in the semi final

31 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:37 am

Mr Shithead

It was the right decision. You can't talk back to the ref.

View user profile

32 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:32 am

Why was it stupid Jim, I'm not gonna sit there and take the abuse am I -.-

33 Re: match day 12 - 24/09/2013 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:28 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
teach those fucking Frenchies (Moroccans even) some respect

mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

Sponsored content