You are not connected. Please login or register

A French team in RFL for season 2 ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 am

Hi,

I'm Warburton, a french Haxball Real Soccer player, I've played with some of you in RS public maps.

I'm coming here to ask you if you would accept the creation of a French team to compete in RFL season 2 ?
We are a lot of good, fair-play and serious players, and since we have no league of real soccer in France, I think we could have some fun with you in your league !

What do you think of this proposal ?

Thanks for your answers, and have a good day !

View user profile

2 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

In my opinion, I like the idea if the case is that France doesn't have a league of their own. There could be other opportunities such as hosting the two leagues against each other either in cups or all-star teams.
Just my view on it.

View user profile

3 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 am

Yeah I see nothing wrong with this. I think we were going to add a few more teams in season 2. So I'll ask the admin if this could happen.

View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

4 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 am

I like it, but only if you stop calling it Real Soccer Laughing

View user profile

5 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 am

Irish_Nightwish wrote:In my opinion, I like the idea if the case is that France doesn't have a league of their own. There could be other opportunities such as hosting the two leagues against each other either in cups or all-star teams.
Just my view on it.

That could be an option, but no French league is about to be opened, because I think we aren't enough to create 6 regular teams as you've done, and because nobody in French haxball community is enough motivated to settle a French Real FOOTBALL Very Happy league.

Maybe in the future we could manage to have our own championship, and we'll be glad to participate to a kind of Champions' League with you. But for the moment, I think my proposal is more realistic.

View user profile

6 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am

Thank you for your answers, I'm waiting for an answer of an administrator now.

I think this is a win-win situation, because we are serious players, and we're not going to trouble your Real Football League ; we just want an opportunity to have fun with good players like you (and maybe reach your level Wink).

Anyway, congrats for the creation of this championship, it seems to work very well !

View user profile

7 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:54 am

warburtoon do you rememebr me? i am treninho we 've played in that french room:)

View user profile

8 Re: A French team in RFL for season 2 ? on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 am

[SF]Trenotelli wrote:warburtoon do you rememebr me? i am treninho we 've played in that french room:)

Of course ! We had some fun in this room, it's easier when you play with good players like you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum