#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

disbanding eu and retirering from rfl

+3
cuc oein
Witsel
Polish sideman
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Empty disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:38 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

well i have no more time ( sucks :S ) and i asked my team if they are interested to captain and they said no so i guess will have to disband.
it was fun being part of this community for these 3 seasons. guess thats it.
bb Sad

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

im going to make 100 accounts and neg this post on every single one

Very Happy we will have to find a new captain.....

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

why do you lie, you have time to captain 3 other teams, but not this one, just say outright that eagles united are fucking shit and you cbf to play and lose anymore, and the polish players you signed should tell all their compatriots to get the fuck out of britain and all is well

gg

Asn

Jai wrote:why do you lie, you have time to captain 3 other teams, but not this one, just say outright that eagles united are fucking shit and you cbf to play and lose anymore, and the polish players you signed should tell all their compatriots to get the fuck out of britain and all is well

gg
+1

Taylor Swift <3

My exit from EU was too much to handle :p

Asn

tbh if u dont have time why do u get team in beneliga den :3

Witsel

Asn wrote:
Jai wrote:why do you lie, you have time to captain 3 other teams, but not this one, just say outright that eagles united are fucking shit and you cbf to play and lose anymore, and the polish players you signed should tell all their compatriots to get the fuck out of britain and all is well

gg
+1
+2

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Witsel wrote:
Asn wrote:

gg
+1
+2
+3

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Fellaini wrote:
Witsel wrote:
Asn wrote:

gg
+1
+2
+3
+4

10disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Empty Re: disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

stop neggin me you fokin cunts i swear to god i just spat some true spit and ur negging me, fuuuuuuuu

11disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Empty Re: disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:29 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Jai wrote:stop neggin me you fokin cunts i swear to god i just spat some true spit and ur negging me, fuuuuuuuu
+1 Smile

12disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Empty Re: disbanding eu and retirering from rfl Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

fuccccccccccccck delete my account my rep is going down quicker than soma 2s mum plsssssss admins

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum