#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for a new RFL Map

+10
Polish sideman
Asn
skj
Sucks French bite
Emo Twat
somalian 2
Cockney Shithead
MidgetBoy1996
Kačaniklić
Red Cafe [PL]
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Request for a new RFL Map Empty Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 am

I would like to make a formal request that if a new RFL map was being made, could it have bigger goals so GSE could actually score?

Thanks.

2Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:31 am

Red Cafe [PL]

I also suggest lines on throw-ins, like in polish map! Very Happy I will be very happy! Very Happy

3Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Red Cafe [PL] wrote:I also suggest lines on throw-ins, like in polish map! :DI will be very happy! Very Happy
No, they look stupid and any decent ref/player knows what the correct distance is anyway. You might be an admin in Poland but don't think you can boss us around.

4Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:50 am

Red Cafe [PL]

Lol man, dont be so serious, haha Very Happy

5Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:50 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

just a suggestion kaca. didn't have to smack him down like that. wow.

6Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:51 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Kačaniklić wrote:
Red Cafe [PL] wrote:I also suggest lines on throw-ins, like in polish map! :DI will be very happy! Very Happy
No, they look stupid and any decent ref/player knows what the correct distance is anyway. You might be an admin in Poland but don't think you can boss us around.
Eh, no need for that

7Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:52 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

lol @ kaca, red cafe'ss new to RFL and already getting brave towards him. jam your tits damn

8Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Red Cafe dont look at kaca, hes not friendly so try not to communicate with him. Hes nothing anyways. Razz

9Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:16 am

Apple stfu, stop trying to be an admin.

10Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:18 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Calloway wrote:Apple stfu, stop trying to be an admin.

11Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:24 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

me admin lololololololol what makes you think i want one?

12Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:26 am

haha?

13Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:26 am

Red Cafe [PL]

I'm taking it easy guys Very Happy I know that Poland is alone with that lines, but we like them very much! Very Happy

14Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Fellaini wrote:
Calloway wrote:Apple stfu, stop trying to be an admin.

15Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:29 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Apple wrote:Red Cafe dont look at kaca, hes not friendly so try not to communicate with him. Hes nothing anyways. Razz
Does all the stats and makes more decisions on dubious goals/sendings off/shit decisions by other people than almost anyone else on this forum. Oh I forgot thats nothing Mad 

Apple wrote:me admin lololololololol what makes you think i want one?
Your constant suggestions that the current admins are a doing a terrible job and that you have to poke your nose into every little thing that happens here. That's what makes us think you want to be an admin.

I may of come across as a bit rude to you Red Cafe and I apologise, but I'm only saying what the majority of people think when it comes to those lines when we've played in various matches against teams that use that map.

16Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:31 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

leave apple alone priks or ill headbut u

17Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:37 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Just to make some things clear, And im talking to everyone right now. I might have mentioned something about Admins doing a terrible job or however you want to call it, but thats a past. If i knew how much you would of taken it to yourselves i wouldnt of said that, I actually think admins are cool. To whoever is negging me, You are just being childish lol. Seeing -3 -4 on every post, I hope it makes you feel satisfied lol. Anyways, Poking my nose into everything is not bad is it? Just saying a point that i hope a reply to, if i see hating or something that will talk about me in some way, i will reply, but normally its not me that starts arguments anymore.

18Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

The point is the fact that you continually tell the admins theyre doing a bad job just makes you look like a dick because youre not doing it in a jokey way. There are people who can tell us were doing shit or whatever and we laugh it off cos there are mates, but you dont make an attempt to be friendly, you just make yourself look like a piece of shit like Soma. And we dont care about youre opinion so please stop telling us what you think Smile

19Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:57 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

When was the last time i told an admin that he was a shit admin.. i cant remember, if you want me to stop telling my opinions thats fair enough but dont tell lies, u aint perfect either so stop acting innocent. Cheers..

20Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am

skj

skj

Apple wrote:When was the last time i told an admin that he was a shit admin.. i cant remember, if you want me to stop telling my opinions thats fair enough but dont tell lies, u aint perfect either so stop acting innocent. Cheers..
Didn't you say I don't do anything around here and was moaning at me for it/moaning cause I don't ref.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

21Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

You literally just said, on this same thread, that I do nothing around here. How stupid are you lol. But I am perfect so hush your gums.

22Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

that one was sarcastic, i like to catch your attention.

23Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 am

Apple, you're really handy man, could do with a new admin here, all you guys should shhh because this guy is good.

24Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

smh its like new comment popping up all the time throwing another punch at me and you all want me to be normal around here.. Thanks, and then hating on me for standing my ground.

25Request for a new RFL Map Empty Re: Request for a new RFL Map Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Go back to your previous comment. the admins arent friends with you, therefore youre not being sarcastic or having banter, youre just being a prick and were more than happy to be a prick back. you caught my attention when you conceded 5 goals with your shit team against mine anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum