#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Champions League Recap #1

+13
Rynhark
cuc oein
KaLaJaN
Witsel
:-)
somalian 2
emile fai
suck a penguin dick
Kačaniklić
Rénbeaudach
Red Cafe [PL]
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮
Mr Shithead
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Champions League Recap #1 Empty Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Just thought I'd inform the RFL'ers of how teams in the CL are doing so far. 

In Group A we find Fatality FC, their loanings of Witsel, mlfaijati and joehan make them a formidable team. (Practically the team which won the Nations Cup).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Regardless of having played a couple games less than the group, Fatality find themselves in the qualify zone. And with comfortable wins against the two teams surrounding Fatality they are looking strong contenders to qualify, presuming they play their outstanding games!

Group B involves the team who qualified from 6th place in the season last year, Pelicans. With no big loans this team is looking similar to their RFL squad who have jumped out of the blocks season 4.
However, with a draw against RSC's Rasta Tigers and a loss to Poland's Brave Hornets Pelicans are not able to carry on their RFL success to the Champions League. Although just 2 games have been played without a win Pelican's chances of qualifying are looking very unlikely.

Group C leads onto my team Swag FC
Although Swag FC finished strongly last season in 3rd place, they have not been able to repeat their form and have failed to get any wins in their first 6 matches. With no additional loans to their RFL squad Swag were heavily relying goals from O.Giroud and Jiminy up top. 
Surprisingly, Swag FC are at the top of the group after a fortunate 4v3 victory against Flame Team and a tight 1-0 verses Swag's French players, REES. With only one more win from two games needed to qualify things are looking promising for Swag FC.

Finally Group D involves Hyper Fulham
Things couldn't of started worse for Kačaniklić's side, they went into the group with 3 league winners from various leagues. 
Things went from bad to worse due to Hyper Fulham's lack of UK players, their squad was short of players and were always going struggle. After a couple of losses Kačaniklić lashed out at a fellow group captain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With Group D teams wanting to play outstanding games against Hyper Fulham, def-losses look a probability as the team can't seem to ever play at once. Only a quick signging of a UK player seem the only chance of Hyper Fulham's progression to the knock outs. 

xox

2Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 pm

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

well done!!! keep it up and always update us Smile)

3Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Red Cafe [PL]

Fatality seems to be very hard to beat, if even our ProVet3rans lost in the battle with them Wink Bombastischen and Crvena Zvezda also look very good. It will be very interesting fight for glory!

4Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Maybe if PrideHax weren't such total faggots and refused to play us not once not twice but three times when we were available we might have had that game actually played instead of the shameful cowardice and calamatous decision which occurred to give them the defwin.

5Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Red Cafe [PL]

Rénbeaudach wrote:Maybe if PrideHax weren't such total faggots and refused to play us not once not twice but three times when we were available we might have had that game actually played instead of the shameful cowardice and calamatous decision which occurred to give them the defwin.
Hold on, from my information, PrideHax want to play with you, but you are always not available -,- also Toque Stars.

6Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:33 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

I tried 3 times to play PrideHax and everytime they refused. When they were awarded the defwin, I quit the CL without playing a game. Good luck to the other teams but I really dont care.

7Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:47 am

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

pelis out of CL with rasta losing 4-0 to Brave Hornets

8Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:02 am

Red Cafe [PL]

Kačaniklić wrote:I tried 3 times to play PrideHax and everytime they refused. When they were awarded the defwin, I quit the CL without playing a game. Good luck to the other teams but I really dont care.
That is strange, because they were saying exactly the same thing about you :/ I don't get it.

9Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:03 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

No Joehan No Party.

10Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

mlfaijati wrote:No Joehan No Party.
don't watch that, pat - next joehan

11Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:05 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Every time I organised a time for the match I got my team together and he said "I dont have a player can we postpone" even though he had 4 players online to play with so I gave up. Cant be arsed to deal with people who never do wrong in their own eyes.

12Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 am

Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC

swog 2 gud

13Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

Sure i scored 3 vs HCPP?

No Witsel No Goals

14Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Witsel

Fatality FC are going to win ChampionsLeague anyway snm

15Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:51 pm

KaLaJaN

Fatality FC
Fatality FC

I will score the goal in the final by which we will win the CL sorry Razz

No KaLaJaN, no party xDD

16Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Witsel

which would be your only game for FFC

17Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 am

Witsel

The Qualified teams are:

Group A:
Fatality FC
Provet3rans

Group B:
Crvena Zvezda
Brave Hornets

Group C:
-
-
All top 3 teams can qualify unless they have been played already but not been updated , ill update as soon as it is updated.

Group D:
-
-
Same with this group

18Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:36 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

only 2 uk teams going through? are you fkin kidding me, why are you guys such a piss taking disgrace

pelicans and hyper fulham? whos fucking bright idea was it to let them in, christ you guys are an embarrassment

19Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 am

Witsel

true spit jai

Pelicans had the easiest group aswell haha

20Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Red Cafe [PL]

Polish power! Bye bye Fatality! Very Happy

21Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

ffs fatality

22Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:04 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

my bad. Very Happy 

23Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:03 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

i pledge that when hbt get into the cl next time, i will bribe ren to play me every game and we will win it

if we dont win the cl i will quit this league and the forum #promise

24Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:26 am

inb4 ffc win the cl tbh, good team

25Champions League Recap #1 Empty Re: Champions League Recap #1 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:11 am

Rynhark

REES v. Swag FC in semi-final, this is the same team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum