You are not connected. Please login or register

Sign gazza :)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
He's mad

View user profile

27 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:17 am

Seriously? Gazza should be easily playing for FFC now, Disband was clearly stated by Bolasie..

View user profile

28 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Erm well ok ill listen to apple because he's boss around here sorry coach

View user profile

29 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:22 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
this guy should be allowed to play for FFC end of story.

View user profile

30 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 am

Witsel wrote:Erm well ok ill listen to apple because he's boss around here sorry coach
Just stating my opinion, you seem to have a hard time with it.

View user profile

31 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:01 am

emile fai


Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
lol what the fuck


_________________
UK Nations Cup Comp!









mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

32 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
tell them mlf how gazza should be allowed to play tonight Very Happy

View user profile

33 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Hehe I love trolling

View user profile

34 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Apple wrote:
Witsel wrote:Erm well ok ill listen to apple because he's boss around here sorry coach
Just stating my opinion, you seem to have a hard time with it.
Lol I don't #shhh I'm just saying he ain't been cut or there is not a disbanded thread if any other admins confirm this then it's a done deal but I can't confirm when non of them have been done bounce No I love you 

View user profile

35 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 am

Witsel wrote:
Apple wrote:
Witsel wrote:Erm well ok ill listen to apple because he's boss around here sorry coach
Just stating my opinion, you seem to have a hard time with it.
Lol I don't #shhh I'm just saying he ain't been cut or there is not a disbanded thread if any other admins confirm this then it's a done deal but I can't confirm when non of them have been done bounce No I love you 
http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1882-disbanding (??)

View user profile

36 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
†Y-BOLASIE† wrote:

i might rethink about this but honestly its not a rage quit haha pirat
i might just cut every one apart from gazza and sign some unheard of noobs

This has been BOLAST AND PEACE

View user profile

37 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Bolasie cut everyone except Gazza and then Signed Karl and wanted more uk players

so i dont think im putting this down as disbanding untill he makes the thread official and then ill confirm here so leave it

best thing is to do Gazza or somalian2 is to get BOLASIE to make a thread and then he can play for FFC , whats hard to understand about that

View user profile

38 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 am

Gazza


Fatality FC
Fatality FC
Witsel wrote:
†Y-BOLASIE† wrote:

i might rethink about this but honestly its not a rage quit haha pirat
i might just cut every one apart from gazza and sign some unheard of noobs

This has been BOLAST AND PEACE
so if he was doin this y did he just unsubscribe every1 from ragnorak and we all know how active karl will be, i bare noticed how u recently loved takin defwins( look at fm and galaxy snm), if ROK is still a team coz admins r not even gna say it, btw where has bolasie gone? i havent seen since he made the disbanding thread jus statin the obvious. admins need to fix up asap

View user profile

39 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:19 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
ok mate

View user profile

40 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 am

Gazza wrote:
Witsel wrote:
†Y-BOLASIE† wrote:

i might rethink about this but honestly its not a rage quit haha pirat
i might just cut every one apart from gazza and sign some unheard of noobs

This has been BOLAST AND PEACE
so if he was doin this y did he just unsubscribe every1 from ragnorak and we all know how active karl will be, i bare noticed how u recently loved takin defwins( look at fm and galaxy snm), if ROK is still a team coz admins r not even gna say it, btw where has bolasie gone? i havent seen since he made the disbanding thread jus statin the obvious. admins need to fix up asap
He cut all the other players, which is different from unsubbing them. I removed them because he cut them.


_________________
View user profile

41 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:47 am

Gazza


Fatality FC
Fatality FC
Beninho wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Witsel wrote:
†Y-BOLASIE† wrote:

i might rethink about this but honestly its not a rage quit haha pirat
i might just cut every one apart from gazza and sign some unheard of noobs

This has been BOLAST AND PEACE
so if he was doin this y did he just unsubscribe every1 from ragnorak and we all know how active karl will be, i bare noticed how u recently loved takin defwins( look at fm and galaxy snm), if ROK is still a team coz admins r not even gna say it, btw where has bolasie gone? i havent seen since he made the disbanding thread jus statin the obvious. admins need to fix up asap
He cut all the other players, which is different from unsubbing them. I removed them because he cut them.
smh well i know admins did that im talking about the players he didnt cut. He had removed us himself because he disbanded ROK

View user profile

42 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:52 am

Gazza wrote:
Beninho wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Witsel wrote:
†Y-BOLASIE† wrote:

i might rethink about this but honestly its not a rage quit haha pirat
i might just cut every one apart from gazza and sign some unheard of noobs

This has been BOLAST AND PEACE
so if he was doin this y did he just unsubscribe every1 from ragnorak and we all know how active karl will be, i bare noticed how u recently loved takin defwins( look at fm and galaxy snm), if ROK is still a team coz admins r not even gna say it, btw where has bolasie gone? i havent seen since he made the disbanding thread jus statin the obvious. admins need to fix up asap
He cut all the other players, which is different from unsubbing them. I removed them because he cut them.
smh well i know admins did that im talking about the players he didnt cut. He had removed us himself because he disbanded ROK
I thought bolasie kept you?


_________________
View user profile

43 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 am

bolasie said cut everyone expect Gazza

View user profile

44 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 am

your arguments are pointless lol the rules are there and just stick to it and this can be confirmed but gazza cannot play for 1 week ( i fink l0l )

View user profile

45 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 am

Gazza


Fatality FC
Fatality FC
Ur basically sayin if a team has disbanded, there is still some way for a player to be part of the team even though the intention of the cap was to disband. Wp admins i accept ur logic and shall wait for 1 week to play a game as i have forced myself out of a disbanded team. Fkin cunts

View user profile

46 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 am

Bolasie said he disbanded on september 4th ( http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1882-disbanding )
One can only assume he changed his mind about disbanding as the next day he made threads saying he was cutting players and attempting to sign new ones. ( http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1885-cuts-well-they-left-because-of-admins ) ( http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1886-sign-lewandowski-kar l)
Therefore, Ragnarok still exists, just without enough players and an active captain. This means that Gazza still does play for them and cannot switch clubs until he is cut or says he has left.
Why admin no interfere properly?


_________________
I like trains.
View user profile

47 Re: Sign gazza :) on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Confirmed

View user profile

48 Re: Sign gazza :) on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am

BASICALLY, Gazza is not allowed to sign for FFC due to Ragnarok still up and running with no proper thread WHICH HAS TO BE IN the cuts/sign section so therefore Gazza has to leave his active team and will have to wait a week unless Bolasie decides to be generous, thank you and good night.


_________________
meow
View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

49 Re: Sign gazza :) on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
he has to wait one more game day now ye so he can officially be a ffc player after saturdays matches?

View user profile

50 Re: Sign gazza :) on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:54 am

somalian 2 wrote:he has to wait one more game day now ye so he can officially be a ffc player after saturdays matches?
No because there's no proper disbanding thread in the CORRECT SECTION


_________________
meow
View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum