#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Empty Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Hi guys, so as you may know I head off to university on Sunday to go get absolutely wasted, and occasionally do some work and so I am now looking for someone who can look after the team while I'm not here. You will be my vice captain when I'm here but have all the responsibilities of captain when I'm not here. I will be judging candidates on ability and maturity, and would prefer the player to be a DM as I'm the only in the squad right now.

2Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Empty Re: Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:16 am

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

<17:15:28> "JeJe04": fuck off

3Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Empty Re: Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

may & roni

4Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Empty Re: Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Witsel wrote:may & roni
I would like to give it to them but neither of them are online enough, and considering how many matches I've wildcarded so far, they need to be pretty active.

5Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Empty Re: Hyper Fulham Co-Captain wanted Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:18 am

good ol BOB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum