#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Impersonation

+5
Somyul
emile fai
somalian 2
Emo Twat
Cockney Shithead
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Impersonation  Empty Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/a2c8f697e3
In the pelicans vs soup-a-stars game, it has been alleged that Samuel was indeed impersonated as he claims he never played in that game and I have no option but to follow through with that. The Samuel that played in my opinion played poorly - likely deliberately - and the pattern of the game could have changed with a different 4th player/striker. Of course, we could have lost the game anyway, but that's a different matter. It has been claimed that somalian 2 could be the impersonater, however that isn't 100% and apologies if I am wrong. Hopefully there is some sort of investigation and outcome too.

tl;dr - Samuel was impersonated, maybe we could get the game replayed or a ban for whoever impersonated.

2Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:41 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.

3Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

bullshit, how can he be impersonated and why would someone impersonate sam? and i'm not the impersonater LOL Very Happy

4Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:45 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Also, We all know how  provoking Samuel can be at times.

5Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:00 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

All of the HBT players were impersonated in the loss vs SAS.

6Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:26 am

Somyul

Somyul

Apple wrote:Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning. Hopefully the admins can look into this.

Last edited by Somyul on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

7Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Somyul wrote:
Apple wrote:Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning.
so wot if i brang it up? PROBLEM BROS? no proof so no replay simple as lads, and pat was impersonated in FFC v Pelicans, he scored the OG by purpose Sad

8Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:35 am

Somyul

Somyul

somalian 2 wrote:
Somyul wrote:
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning.
so wot if i brang it up? PROBLEM BROS? no proof so no replay simple as lads, and pat was impersonated in FFC v Pelicans, he scored the OG by purpose Sad
Impersonation  Tumblr_mrfm5dTtII1s6y1nio1_500

9Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Somyul wrote:
somalian 2 wrote:
Somyul wrote:
Impersonation  Tumblr_mrfm5dTtII1s6y1nio1_500
Yeah it does. peak for me Sad

10Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:48 am

Somyul

Somyul

Sad

11Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:49 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

delete dis fred, its all bs

12Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Yeah sorry Ben but with no evidence that Samuel was impersonated we can't really do much, even if his performance seemed off. score stands NeutralNeutral

13Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 am

Somyul

Somyul

#Conspiracy

Did you know that the Fatality badge in Somalian2's signature is actually the Illuminati?

Impersonation  4ad6444b5ae2c93898a677a579780166

14Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 am

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

Would be nice to see the whole conversation. Hard to believe he just said yes like that. #logic

15Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Somyul wrote:#Conspiracy

Did you know that the Fatality badge in Somalian2's signature is actually the Illuminati?

lol ban for trying to frame me OMAGAD

16Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 am

Somyul

Somyul

dat devil post count

Impersonation  4383fbfc6f8f883d099416b8bdff977c

somalian 2 wrote:
Somyul wrote:#Conspiracy

lol ban for trying to frame me OMAGAD
Impersonation  90e28fd0cbc8d1f0776ec30c04041c55

cheers 

17Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

LOL o well

no1 noticed the impersonation even if it did happen, ur shit anyway bro

18Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 am

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT SOMA

19Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Calloway wrote:YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT SOMA
guess you're still mad. peak

20Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Shaps wrote:Yeah sorry Ben but with no evidence that Samuel was impersonated we can't really do much, even if his performance seemed off. score stands NeutralNeutral
I appreciate your reasoning, thank you Shaps.

21Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

lol same old pelicans excuses. if there is a rematch i'm quitting cap.

22Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:02 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

pelicans r shite anyway

23Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:16 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

Same old Samuel, always cheating

24Impersonation  Empty Re: Impersonation Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

ok sam iknow this topic is long gone but let me just show an example of how easy it is to do what you think is evidence
Impersonation  0cf22950856032743a41135d5220f03a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum