You are not connected. Please login or register

Impersonation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 am

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/a2c8f697e3
In the pelicans vs soup-a-stars game, it has been alleged that Samuel was indeed impersonated as he claims he never played in that game and I have no option but to follow through with that. The Samuel that played in my opinion played poorly - likely deliberately - and the pattern of the game could have changed with a different 4th player/striker. Of course, we could have lost the game anyway, but that's a different matter. It has been claimed that somalian 2 could be the impersonater, however that isn't 100% and apologies if I am wrong. Hopefully there is some sort of investigation and outcome too.

tl;dr - Samuel was impersonated, maybe we could get the game replayed or a ban for whoever impersonated.


_________________
View user profile

2 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:41 am

Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.

View user profile

3 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
bullshit, how can he be impersonated and why would someone impersonate sam? and i'm not the impersonater LOL Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:45 am

Also, We all know how  provoking Samuel can be at times.

View user profile

5 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:00 am

emile fai


Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
All of the HBT players were impersonated in the loss vs SAS.


_________________
UK Nations Cup Comp!









mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

6 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:26 am

Apple wrote:Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning. Hopefully the admins can look into this.



Last edited by Somyul on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Somyul wrote:
Apple wrote:Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning.
so wot if i brang it up? PROBLEM BROS? no proof so no replay simple as lads, and pat was impersonated in FFC v Pelicans, he scored the OG by purpose Sad

View user profile

8 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:35 am

somalian 2 wrote:
Somyul wrote:
Apple wrote:Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning.
so wot if i brang it up? PROBLEM BROS? no proof so no replay simple as lads, and pat was impersonated in FFC v Pelicans, he scored the OG by purpose Sad

View user profile

9 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Somyul wrote:
somalian 2 wrote:
Somyul wrote:
Apple wrote:Everyone can just turn around and say that. If he was indeed impersonated, There needs to be evidence of why the impersonator got there. Who gave him the link etc, or the impersonator knew the password to the channel or was under the name Samuel. I don't know, i am not an admin so i have no say.
I can see where you're coming from, but for every game where I've been in attendance if you're on TS in one of the main channels you'll just be moved to the Pelican section for when we have matches. Someone could have easily changed their name to mine and therefore be moved, thus getting the match link and what not. I wouldn't have any evidence having obviously not been here, just thought I'd inform Beninho of the situation after Somalian2 brought up SAS this morning.
so wot if i brang it up? PROBLEM BROS? no proof so no replay simple as lads, and pat was impersonated in FFC v Pelicans, he scored the OG by purpose Sad
Yeah it does. peak for me Sad

View user profile

10 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:48 am

Sad

View user profile

11 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:49 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
delete dis fred, its all bs

View user profile

12 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Yeah sorry Ben but with no evidence that Samuel was impersonated we can't really do much, even if his performance seemed off. score stands NeutralNeutral

View user profile

13 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 am

#Conspiracy

Did you know that the Fatality badge in Somalian2's signature is actually the Illuminati?

View user profile

14 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 am

Would be nice to see the whole conversation. Hard to believe he just said yes like that. #logic

View user profile

15 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Somyul wrote:#Conspiracy

Did you know that the Fatality badge in Somalian2's signature is actually the Illuminati?

lol ban for trying to frame me OMAGAD

View user profile

16 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 am

dat devil post count



somalian 2 wrote:
Somyul wrote:#Conspiracy

Did you know that the Fatality badge in Somalian2's signature is actually the Illuminati?

lol ban for trying to frame me OMAGAD


cheers 

View user profile

17 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
LOL o well

no1 noticed the impersonation even if it did happen, ur shit anyway bro

View user profile

18 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 am

Guest


Guest
YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT SOMA

19 Re: Impersonation on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 pm

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Calloway wrote:YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT SOMA
guess you're still mad. peak

View user profile

20 Re: Impersonation on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 am

Shaps wrote:Yeah sorry Ben but with no evidence that Samuel was impersonated we can't really do much, even if his performance seemed off. score stands NeutralNeutral
I appreciate your reasoning, thank you Shaps.


_________________
View user profile

21 Re: Impersonation on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 am

Sucks French bite


Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
lol same old pelicans excuses. if there is a rematch i'm quitting cap.


_________________


View user profile

22 Re: Impersonation on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:02 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
pelicans r shite anyway

View user profile

23 Re: Impersonation on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:16 am

Rénbeaudach


Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Same old Samuel, always cheating

View user profile

24 Re: Impersonation on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 am

Witsel


Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
ok sam iknow this topic is long gone but let me just show an example of how easy it is to do what you think is evidence

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum