#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GSE first game of the season

+7
Polish sideman
Somyul
cuc oein
skj
Witsel
Taylor Swift <3
Forever 9 Years Old
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GSE first game of the season Empty GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:46 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

right i dont want WHOTOOKMYNAME aka samuel reffing any of GSE'S games as ive been threatened that ill get sent off first game of the season by him , im guessing if he refs any game that me or hulk is playing we will do the slightest thing and get sent off ive got proof ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i have loads of more proof but i have one more
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
if hes gonna be harsh around and straight reds id like to see him do it to every other team!

Last edited by KEVIN-NOLAN on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

2GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:49 am

Taylor Swift <3

lool already conspiracies, ssn hasnt even started -_-

3GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:49 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

stamped.

4GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:59 am

Witsel

KEVIN-NOLAN wrote:right i dont want WHOTOOKMYNAME aka samuel reffing any reffing any of GSE'S games
& i thought i had bad grammer! Razz I love you

5GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

Witsel wrote:
KEVIN-NOLAN wrote:right i dont want WHOTOOKMYNAME aka samuel reffing any reffing any of GSE'S games
lool mb thats because i was writing fast lel and u do have bad grammar Twisted Evil Razz  I love you 

6GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:03 am

skj

skj

Witsel wrote:
You do

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

7GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

fake

8GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 am

Somyul

Somyul

┊┊┊┊┊╭╭━╭━╮━┳━╮
┊┊┊┊┊┃┣▅╋▅┫┈┈┈┃
┊╭━━━┻┻━╯━╯┈┃┈┃
◢▉◣┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰┳╯
▉▉▉┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┊
◥▉◤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┊
┊╰━━━━┳━╮┈┈┈┈┃┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┣━━━━━━┫┊

9GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:54 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

tbh samuel is better referee than hulk

10GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:35 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

idm reffing instead of samuel

11GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:52 am

WOW GAY

12GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am

Milik Cazorla wrote:tbh samuel is better referee than hulk
I never had any complaints so what u saying :s boo

13GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 pm

And stop fucking picking on be u stupid nerds. I've alwaays tried to be nice to everyone but your all faggots.. show some respect and if anyone says something like that to me irl i'll get there peanut head and shuv it up there mums vagina

IM NOT ASKING FOR RESPEcT IM DEMANDING IT..

and LOL n1 kev the snake getting snaked..

14GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:43 pm

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

Stop showing that maturity it makes everyone jealous

15GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Forever 9 Years Old

Forever 9 Years Old
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain

Jai wrote:fake
Yup its really fake , its more faker then ur mums tits cyclops 

16GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

"more faker"
lel

17GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:09 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

★ HULK ★ wrote:And stop fucking picking on be u stupid nerds. I've alwaays tried to be nice to everyone but your all faggots.. show some respect and if anyone says something  like that to me irl i'll get there peanut head and shuv it up there mums vagina

IM NOT ASKING FOR RESPEcT IM DEMANDING IT..

and LOL n1 kev the snake getting snaked..
no1 actually cares and who de fuk wud give u respect apart from gse l0l

18GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

:gse:

19GSE first game of the season Empty Re: GSE first game of the season Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:00 am

Wow ur a bigger retard then me tbh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum