#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildcards Season 4

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildcards Season 4 Empty Wildcards Season 4 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

This thread is basically going to tell you how you can use your wildcards and how you use them.

So, wildcards are not a new thing in RFL and you use them to reschedule a game if you can't play a game at it's set time. These may be important to you in RFL so use them wisely.

Each team has 5 wildcards to use in the league.

To use a wildcard, you must create a thread titled "Wildcard (Team Name Here)" and within the subject, have the original date and the new date of the fixture you want to move to. The wildcard has to be accepted by the other captain before it can be confirmed and recorded. Only captains can use wildcards.

There are a couple of exceptions to using wildcards. If for some reason your team cannot play a game for a legitimate reason, like having another game scheduled for that time, you will not use up a wildcard. There may be more situations which involve admin interaction and in case this happens, an admin has full privileges to make a decision on whether a situation counts as using a wildcard or not.

Deadline to use a wildcard on matchday is 45min before the game is scheduled to start **

Now that you have this resource, use it to your full advantage and enjoy.

Last edited by Kačaniklić on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : happy now milf)

2Wildcards Season 4 Empty Re: Wildcards Season 4 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

nice copypaste from last Season, there isn't even a league and cup nub.

3Wildcards Season 4 Empty Re: Wildcards Season 4 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 am

Kačaniklić

Kačaniklić

Im on holiday I shouldnt even be doing any of this shit. No one had done it yet so I just copy/pasted last season's and hoped no one would notice. Foiled again by mlf and his ability to read

4Wildcards Season 4 Empty Re: Wildcards Season 4 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:20 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

how dare you , i was going to do it and you put on ts , Jiminy is doing this according to the admin meeting so i left it Surprised

inb4 im doing more work on this site as a chatmod than i did when i was admin Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum