#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who invited these hungarians?

+4
Witsel
MidgetBoy1996
cuc oein
OffSync
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who invited these hungarians? Empty Who invited these hungarians? Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

OffSync

Hi!

My name is OffSync, You may remember me from such blockbuster movies as "best own goals 2012/13" or "poke the shit out of that motherf***er".

I am happy to be here, thanks for the opportunity Smile

I brought my friends too, like Olé and sm. I want to make this clear for the last time: we are NOT homosexuals, we are just three guys who happen to live in a healthy relationship and occasionally have sex (an example with Giggs is under this text). and sm's name doesnt mean Sado-Mazo, it is 'soma', and our soma is #1, noone cares about soma #2.

I guess I covered every important topic, glhf!

2Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:34 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

welcome bro

3Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 pm

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

1st point: I was speaking to Ole early on today and he and me have come to an agreement that if Ragnarok are not 1st place in the first 3 games then he will leave RFL for the remainder of the season.
2nd point: dat gif.

4Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

who did invite these...

anyway were glad your here goodluck have fun

im witsel aged 17 (18 on friday the 16th) but have grammer and spelling issues , in my mind im like 12 allow me though :-)

5Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

OffSync wrote:Hi!

My name is OffSync, You may remember me from such blockbuster movies as "best own goals 2012/13" or "poke the shit out of that motherf***er".

I am happy to be here, thanks for the opportunity Smile

I brought my friends too, like Olé and sm. I want to make this clear for the last time: we are NOT homosexuals, we are just three guys who happen to live in a healthy relationship and occasionally have sex (an example with Giggs is under this text). and sm's name doesnt mean Sado-Mazo, it is 'soma', and our soma is #1, noone cares about soma #2.

I guess I covered every important topic, glhf!
you already have a hater Sad

6Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Who the fuck invited Hulk into rfl

7Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:43 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Kony wrote:Who the fuck invited Hulk into rfl
trus wish he wasn't here tbh

8Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 am

San Iker

Offsync shit verrater you forgot me fucking retard guy. Next time you forget my I will remove our relationship bitch! Very Happy

9Who invited these hungarians? Empty Re: Who invited these hungarians? Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 am

Hulk(sjene i prah)

Hulk(sjene i prah)

Greetings from ginekolog...Its me honey Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum