Who is better in your opinion?

41% 41% [ 7 ]
59% 59% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RFL Battle - Goalkeepers #1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:25 am

RFL Battles

Goalkeepers

Those 2 achieved many things from season 2 until now. Let's get familiar with them.

One one hand we have a loyal member of Fatality FC, Now a successful captain for 2 seasons. A great Goalkeeper and playmaker in one, Somalian 2.

On the other hand we have a once proud member of The Bear Association, Season 2 and now a member of Harlem Bike thieves captained by Renbaudach. Greatly known for his troll comments and great positioning, Jai.

Somalian' 2 Achievements

Trophies

More in depth

Somalian 2 has surprised many of us throughout his time in our community. Started off in a team once called Arsenal C Team captained by s.signorelli where he was off to a bad start. After a bit when Signorelli got bored out of Real Football, Dedinudog took over, he saw the potential in this one, he didn't was it. Under the leadership of Devin, Somalian only started to impress more with amount of clean sheets he got.
He is now onto season 4 with Fatality FC with him in charge which might reflect on him, stress and whatnot.
Positives
Great playmaker, Gets up there to play some quick passes with his team in the box
Good Passing

Negatives
Lacks good positioning.

Jai' Achievements
N/A
Trophies
N/A

More in depth

Lets not get miss leaded by the lack of Achievements and Trophies here, even though it might mean something, its not all about it. Jai overall is a great player, His passing is great, and his positioning is phenomenal, one save that you can't forget is when he saved a great corner kick on the line and cleared it, some might say it was luck, but the luck comes from somewhere. He started in Season 2, where he played for The Bear Association where he was quite unfortunate on some of the goals where most of them were defender errors. He might get a bit wasted in Season 4 where he might not get the play time that he deserves, but who knows, he might be the 1st choice goalkeeper, he should at least otherwise he is wasted.
Positives
Great Positioning
Good passing

Negatives
Spikes from time to time, ( its not his fault, but in this league its hard to get a fairplay so ping is a makes a great role here.)

So yeah, Here is the first Real Football Battle, The next ones will be better and have bigger quantity seeing as i had to rush this one, going on holidays tomorrow and its my birthday so i still want to spend it a little bit chilled out. Thanks for reading and all the feedback is appreciated.

P.S My pick is Jai, but somalian I love you  ily. Ahh and also it would be nice to see your opinions down below too.

View user profile

2 Re: RFL Battle - Goalkeepers #1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:19 am

Fat Indian

Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
Nice idea, Apple you should do it for more players like Strikers and what not. It would be a fun thing to do.

View user profile

3 Re: RFL Battle - Goalkeepers #1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:24 am

Yep, doing them in order, Next one will be DM etc. Then going to do Goalkeeprs #2 and so on.

View user profile

4 Re: RFL Battle - Goalkeepers #1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am

Jai

View user profile

5 Re: RFL Battle - Goalkeepers #1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:58 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
well done apple Very Happy sick

View user profile

6 Re: RFL Battle - Goalkeepers #1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 am

Sucks French bite