You are not connected. Please login or register

Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
We will replay the whole 2nd half with the score 1-0 to TMS some other time, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

2 Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 am

For the record, the game was stopped at 2:27 in the second half. So, the replay will need to be 7:33+30 secs from previous half's extra time = 8:03.

No way are we playing whole second half, ty

Edit: I am assuming Total Hax will be respectful enough to only play out 8 minutes of the replay.

Another edit: I am disappointed that Total Hax chose not to get a loan and continue the match.

View user profile

3 Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:35 am

mlfaijati wrote:We will replay the whole 2nd half with the score 1-0 to TMS some other time, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
I am not giving this up. Don't try and pussy out of playing from where we left off, OK? 8 minutes is 8 minutes, just because you didn't want a loan to ruin your perfect team doesn't mean you can get that extra 2 minutes. Take your loss like men, OK?

View user profile

4 Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am

TBF, Kevin Nolan was free as a loan or you could have played 3v4

Therefore it is only fair that we play 8 minutes, and APPLE chooses the date on which the replay is played.

And only the players who played today for TH are allowed to play imo.

5 Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm

What is this picture meant to show ? How i foolishly let you and your team go ? Yeah we will start from the 2nd half , put the time on 8mins. Plus overtime . Easy.,,,

View user profile

6 Re: Total Hax vs The Muffin Stuffers. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 pm

It's 7.33 left, plus 30 seconds first half injury time. Then whatever gets added for the second half, lets say a minute tops. So we should have to play no more than 9.03 in total.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum