#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 4 Table Predictions

+13
opc
Rénbeaudach
somalian 2
Sucks French bite
Mr Shithead
Kačaniklić
Kony
Cockney Shithead
cuc oein
MLIK'S ALIAS FFS
Emo Twat
emile fai
Witsel
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:41 pm

suck a penguin dick

suck a penguin dick

Rénbeaudach wrote:
somalian 2 wrote:lies

defeats to Cadarmy and GSE become wins, defeat to Fatality becomes a draw; TH would take the title by two points.

With a proper gk, maybe, not our fault is your goal was empty every time we had a chance to score.

27Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:31 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

Conference A:
1. ffc Fatality FC
2. Harlem Bike Thieves
3. Pelicans Pelicans
4. Green Street Elite  Green Street Elite
5. Eagles United  Eagles United

Conference B:
1. rag  Ragnarok
2. Soup-A-Stars
3. Hyper Fulham
4. Swag FC  Swag FC
5. The Muffin Stuffers  The Muffin Stuffers

28Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 pm

OffSync

Do not underestimate Ragnarok!

29Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:31 pm

skj

skj

Kony wrote:
Jai wrote:l0l when people who cant play normal hax so they migrate to some shit tier league where kevin nolan can also get a team, you know the shit talking must be dumb

gna come back to galaxy bro? oh wait you probably wont as you got fucking dicked every game in division 2

nice cup win too, wish i could have class like that

dear me :mad: alien 
smh skjold losing to adminton stanley
I wert involved for dat, and ur saying it like I'm a professional

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

30Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 pm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Skjöld wrote:
Kony wrote:
Jai wrote:l0l when people who cant play normal hax so they migrate to some shit tier league where kevin nolan can also get a team, you know the shit talking must be dumb

gna come back to galaxy bro? oh wait you probably wont as you got fucking dicked every game in division 2

nice cup win too, wish i could have class like that

dear me :mad: alien 
smh skjold losing to adminton stanley
I wert involved for dat, and ur saying it like I'm a professional
lol noob

i get £3.50 a week for playing for ren

snm

31Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 pm

skj

skj

I get 5 pound a week from my mum, does that count?

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

32Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Maddude

l0ld, lack of joehan is a blessing, the guys a retard

33Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 am

emile fai

Conference A:

1) Harlem Bike Thieves, if you don't believe you can come first then you won't come first Smile. But seriously, this squad is so unbelieveably stacked and with the additions of Jai, Maddude and Witsel to a squad that is largely old TH players. Their first team would definetely but maybe if Jai is not available for all games the team does look a bit weaker, but the amount of cover in attacking positions will allow the team to score regardless of who is selected.

2) Fatality >FC, last Season's Champions improved - they will run HBT close and I would not be surprised if they did come top of this Conference. Their first team is one of the (some could say the best, with the always dependable captain somalian 2 joined by the excellent ptjohe and attacking talent such as TREZEGOAL and KaLaJaN. Maybe their pre-Season signings could have been better with opc and Larsi not exactly setting the world alight in the pre-Season cup.

3) Pelicans, despite their recent troubles I think they will end up just outside the playoff places. Depending on if Samuel stays for more than half a Season and if Skjold stays motivated their first team will be good, despite a lack of a proper GK with Hawk blakstabin them to go to Soup-A-Stars. iks is also a good player but his availablity is questionable at times. I think due to the relative weakness of Conference A they shouldn't have too many problems in racking up points.

4) Green Street Elite, between them and Eagles United for 4th spot, their squad is pretty much all new and they don't seem to be overly active so I can't see them finishing above 4th this Season at least. Saying that the signings those Germans over there will strengthen the team and they might bring out some surprise results given their first team being on the pitch.

5) Eagles United, basically what I said before, but instead of Germans they have Frenchies, and in this case I'd say they are worse, hence putting them 5th over GSE. I wouldn't say that rfl is captain Milik's main and this might be their downfall in the end. Saying that I expect them to turn up to all of their games (unlike last Season) and at least make it through this campaign without disbanding.

Conference B:

1) Ragnarok, just looking at their first team, it already has lots of chem and they are all great players in their own right. As long as captain Y BOLASIE keeps himself on bench duty then I reckon they can win what is a very tight Conference B. After winning the irrelevant pre-Season cup their spirits will be running high but they should be careful not to let this become overconfidence as one slip up might be their doom in the fight for those two playoff spots.

2) Swag >FC, surprised everyone last Season and they have only gone and improved their squad, with #1 dm in world mlf Aaron and Jiminy Cricket joining the already solid squad. What once was a mainly French side has transformed into a hybrid of sorts (uk + french c teams snm) and due to the squad being more active than others in the pre-Season I think they will clinch the second playoff spot just about.

3) Soup-A-Stars, I think that this team may surprise a few, I reckon that they will be pushing the top 2 all the way this Season, with players like Tsar and Arteta being very consistent and talented forwards. As is the nature of this Conference though they could really finish anywhere from first to last without much surprise from myself.

4) Hyper Fulham, the best team on paper maybe even in the whole of the league, certainly in this Conference in my opinion - but I think that they may end up disbanding or not furfilling their potential. It all boils down to captain Kaca really, if he gets his team together for all of the games then certainly it would be an easy playoff spot for them.

5) The Muffin Stuffers, not a bad team by any stretch of the imagination but overall I think they will be outclassed in the Conference and their only chance of feasibly making the playoffs for me would be to take points of the teams in Conference A and hope their rivals slip up in front of them. Players such as Jds and Cam_Sampbell will make their team hard to beat but I don't really see any standout attacking players in their team.

34Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

i'm not even gna turn up

35Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 am

opc

mlf bare jealous that Larsi's easier to play with than himself

36Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:28 am

emile fai

not cool bro

37Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 am

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

well, look at it this way, who would mlf rather play with, naho and maddude or the great opc? bounce 

38Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 am

emile fai

bants

39Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:08 am

Rénbeaudach

top bants

40Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:49 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

larsi + opc > mlf + maddude/naho snm

41Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 am

opc

somalian 2 wrote:larsi + opc > mlf + maddude/naho snm
He's right. A* chem. opc bare under rated. so lel

42Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 am

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain

somalian 2 wrote:larsi + opc > mlf + maddude/naho snm

Mlf & Witsel > any one in this league snm , Larsi is like playing with taylor swift

and opc

43Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:48 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

haters gonna hate FFC players like usual Sad

#fuckdahaterz

44Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 am

emile fai

ss

45Season 4 Table Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Table Predictions Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 pm

fite fite fite fite fite fite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum