You are not connected. Please login or register

The cup final

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am

How about just both teams play 10 minutes and then to penalties because what PTJohe said, one hour playing this game non stop is a bit too much.

View user profile

27 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 am

Bear in mind Total Hax were the ones that complained non-stop about not doing penalties despite the fact it decided a semi-final the previous season. Really, penalties should have happened so do Total Hax really deserve the cup if they bent the rules in the first place? Written rule or not, it should have happened.

28 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
PTJohe wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Leaving the decision to Pelicans to fp is silly if that is your final decision (or at least I think it is, at least make a proper post about it instead of just locking a thread) because they seemed to think that they were at the disadvantage. The fact that they where so adamant that they wanted penalties lends itself to believe that they didn't think that they could beat us in normal time. And due to this any goal they could have got they would take (despite if it was fair or not) and run with. Their lack of wanting to replay the match fairly confirms this suspicion. I think this just highlights how we have been the victims of an injustice.

I could go on but I'd just be repeating what has been said before.

We won't rest until a proper discussion in the admin forum happens and an announcement is made.

tl:dr, yeah remember? Funny how you just ignored when Fatality FC were the victims of an injustice in the game vs TBA and now, because it happened to you, all of a sudden you start to care.

To be honest, the game should have went to penalites right after the extra time ended, one hour game is absurd.

No, a 40 minute game being decided by a format that isn't even played or anywhere in any rulebook is absurd.

mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

29 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:11 am

PTJohe wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Leaving the decision to Pelicans to fp is silly if that is your final decision (or at least I think it is, at least make a proper post about it instead of just locking a thread) because they seemed to think that they were at the disadvantage. The fact that they where so adamant that they wanted penalties lends itself to believe that they didn't think that they could beat us in normal time. And due to this any goal they could have got they would take (despite if it was fair or not) and run with. Their lack of wanting to replay the match fairly confirms this suspicion. I think this just highlights how we have been the victims of an injustice.

We won't rest until a proper discussion in the admin forum happens and an announcement is made.

tl:dr, yeah remember? Funny how you just ignored when Fatality FC were the victims of an injustice in the game vs TBA and now, because it happened to you, all of a sudden you start to care.

To be honest, the game should have went to penalites right after the extra time ended, one hour game is absurd.
What's this got to do with you? No offence pal, but you weren't involved in the game and you're not an admin. The exit's that way Arrow 

View user profile

30 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:18 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
opc wrote:
PTJohe wrote:

What's this got to do with you? No offence pal, but you weren't involved in the game and you're not an admin. The exit's that way Arrow 

ur talkin to one of ur team mates brah, jam yo massive tits

View user profile

31 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:38 am

somalian 2 wrote:
opc wrote:
PTJohe wrote:

ur talkin to one of ur team mates brah, jam yo massive tits
You should be here either bounce Wink
Tbf, me and PT go WAY back bro. UGFTW

View user profile

32 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:22 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
th - pelicunts (lol) game should be replayed

ricemen vs total hax should be replayed

View user profile

33 Re: The cup final on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 am

Alright ladies, Im the head admin from now on and y'all listen to me. Game is to be replayed.
15 Minutes
Extra Time
Penalties.
Doing Admins dirty job snm

View user profile

34 Re: The cup final on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

bump

View user profile

35 Re: The cup final on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 pm

I'm sorry, but seeing as Total hax is not even a team anymore, it doesn't really matter in my opinion because Total Hax is still, for me at least, the best team that existed on this forum. Also, all the former Total Hax players should focus on their new teams, not what was last season.
I can also see that hate coming from both sides on the actual match replay, especially Pelicans which would have been forced to replay a match that they pretty much won despite Joahans ''flash lag''.
You also can't force a team to play a match, if they don't want to play again, they won't be forced so any more hateful posts from Total Hax demanding a replay is unfair.

View user profile

36 Re: The cup final on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
pelicans scared

View user profile

37 Re: The cup final on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 am

Jai wrote:pelicans scared
This tbf. They know they'd lose to a far superior team.

View user profile

38 Re: The cup final on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
disgraceful

View user profile

39 Re: The cup final on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 am

#justice4TH

View user profile

40 Re: The cup final on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Lol cya <>< (<---- that's th da fish)