You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 4 Ideas Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:40 pm

So yeah, we're looking for ways to improve S4 and make the user experience more enjoyable on RFL and what better way to find out what we should do than to ask the community that makes this forum thrive!

Not all ideas will be looked into, but some of them will be considered and may even be implemented for S4. If ideas are good, but aren't possible for S4, we may shelve them for another season and use them then.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE STUPID OR UNRELATED POSTS ON THIS THREAD. ALSO, DON'T MAKE NEW THREADS FOR YOUR IDEAS. IF YOU DO, THEY WILL BE DELETED.

Can't wait to see your ideas!

2 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:06 pm

when its your throw make a sub that would make it more realistic cos in real life they sub when its a throw as well

View user profile

3 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Milik Cazorla wrote:when its your throw make a sub that would make it more realistic cos in real life they sub when its a throw as well

NO IT WILL RUIN THE FLOW OF THE GAME AND IF ITS LIKE THE 20TH MINUTE AND A TEAM HAS THE CHANCE TO GO THROUGH ON GOAL TO EQUALISE TO WIN THE LEAGUE AND THE OTHER TEAM STOP PLAY TO MAKE A THROW BOOMSHAKABOOM BOOM BOOM

4 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Anyway, I think we should do divisions. The First Division stays as it is, top 4 teams go into the Champions League and the bottom TWO get relegated. In the Second Division, the top 2 teams get relegated, but the bottom two teams, who in theory, should get relegated, but for obvious reasons can't because there is no other division, disband. The players from those two teams go into the free agents, and two of them make two new clubs, which enter automatically into Division 2, but, the teams have to be mixed from the previous season. For example.

Season 1 -

Bob's United
bob
bob
bob
bob
bob
bob
bob
bob

Jim's City
jim
jim
jim
jim
jim
jim
jim
jim

The next two teams for the next season would look like:-

bob
bob
bob
bob
jim
jim
jim
jim

jim
jim
jim
jim
bob
bob
bob
bob

Obviously, it doesn't have to be equally mixed but to provide variation, it has to be mixed by at least 3 players.

5 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 pm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
No Divisons, especially not of 6.

No draft.

mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

6 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Mr Shithead

Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Somalian 2 suggested a Hall of Fame of which players are credited on awards from previous seasons.I'll get on it when the awards for season 3 are done.

View user profile

7 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Streaming would be nice ... If there arent any stream learn it from youtube Very Happy

View user profile http://haxball.com

8 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Witsel

Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
Administrator & DreamCatchers Captain
make iks & witsel sit in a closed room and speak about the past
because i want to apologies for my actions
& Shaps your signature hurts me..

yeah basically

No Draft.
No Divisions.
No TMS (bit harsh but you must of got 5+ defloss's)

More Streamers (witsel , ren) Devinurdogs potatoe Stream if he wants D:
Set Refs & host like we did Season2
GOTW everyweek ontime (witsel , Skjold , Jiminy Cricket) - Which ever admins can decide
More Admin meetings
if we do wildcards then update it everyday - people must of had like more than 5 wildcards last season

View user profile

9 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 pm

lol ur bare harsh shaps/iks

10 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:53 pm

witsel you are well harsh to TMS, don't base them on my actions that i made before because i already apologized to everyone like Skjold and you.

But anyway, as for some ideas,
http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1166-corner-kicks
Will post more later, thinking hard at the moment about it is hard.

View user profile

11 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Apple wrote:witsel you are well harsh to TMS, don't base them on my actions that i made before because i already apologized to everyone like Skjold and you.

But anyway, as for some ideas,
http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk/t1166-corner-kicks
Will post more later, thinking hard at the moment about it is hard.  

I was the only one to stick up for TMS yesterday Apple I love you 

12 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Calloway wrote:
Milik Cazorla wrote:when its your throw make a sub that would make it more realistic cos in real life they sub when its a throw as well

NO IT WILL RUIN THE FLOW OF THE GAME AND IF ITS LIKE THE 20TH MINUTE AND A TEAM HAS THE CHANCE TO GO THROUGH ON GOAL TO EQUALISE TO WIN THE LEAGUE AND THE OTHER TEAM STOP PLAY TO MAKE A THROW BOOMSHAKABOOM BOOM BOOM

Emphasis on the word "your" you can only make a sub when it's YOUR throwing. I would like this implemented aswell tbh

13 Team of The Week/Month on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 pm

That every week / month captains in consultation with their players choose the four best players of the week / month (gk, dm, am, st).
It is up to the administrators if its going te be Team of the week or Team of the month

View user profile

14 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Mr Shithead

Team of the month would be a more suitable concept or the team of the week would be the team which plays a team like Eagles United. Adding to this the captain of a team can nominate a player for this, as it is difficult for admins to see whose doing well sometimes

View user profile

15 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
For each game make a thing like RSC refs for each games. I think this happened before then went after a week.

View user profile

16 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 am

I don't think anyone has mentioned this before, but this is something that bothered me in Season 3: the map. The season 2 map was much better, and there's 3 specific changes that I noticed (not sure if they're the only changes, but they're the ones I've noticed) and which weren't really for the better.

One change is the kick off, it was much easier to start attacking from the kick off in the S2 map, but I don't really mind it staying the way it is, since it's more realistic, I guess.

The other two, however, need to change. I suggest reducing the throw-in space back to the way it used to be in S2, there's simply too much space beyond the line in the S3 map for players (the space for the ball is the same, I'm not talking about that) and that either slowed throw-ins (since players can't use the "wall" to easily stop before taking a throw) or made foul throws more frequent.

The last one is fairly easy to correct, I think, and it probably wasn't even noticed by some players, but please remove the corner flag. It's annoying when the ball is going for a GK/CK and it just stops in the corner flag. You very rarely see it happen in real life, but it seems to be happening a lot in haxball games.

--------------------------------------------

On an unrelated note, since the number of teams doesn't appear to be increasing that much, ditch the divisions and do conferences!

View user profile

17 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:31 am

emile fai

I think the kick-off should be changed in the map, the other 2 things I think are positives though - I can understand your view however.

mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

18 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 am

I like the throw ins, gives you a run up :p

19 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:00 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
u remember when we done the all stars match maybe every1 month or week (adding on to logi's idea)
maybe 8 players will be picked from admins or caps then they could maybe play?

[10:36:26] @ DEVINURDOG : I should be the next pope

View user profile

20 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:07 am

Matchdays are enough, not everyone here can afford that much time on haxball to be honest.

View user profile

21 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 am

^just cos you would never get picked...

Season 4: Hyper Fulham (C) P: 5 W: 4 D: 1 L: 0 PTS: 13 POS: 2nd
Goals Scored: 6 Goals Assisted: 10
Always loyal, always friendly, always sarcastic.
Sascha Riether is a god, Berbatov's not bad either. FULHAM4LIFE

View user profile

22 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:18 am

5v5 with offsides. Please. You're genuinely an idiot if you don't think this is the way forward.

It makes the game based much more on short, quick passing and exploiting space on a crowded pitch. With 4v4 there's space for everyone, it requires much less skill. Offsides stop teams bussing and then getting a lucky break with a cherry picker.

View user profile

23 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:30 am

Kačaniklić wrote:^just cos you would never get picked...

Haha, here we go, then in the end i will be accused of starting some drama. Fine lets have it and we will see.

View user profile

24 Re: Season 4 Ideas Thread on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 am

Forever 9 Years Old

Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
If u cant make that much time on haxball u would tell somone then somone else will be picked

[10:36:26] @ DEVINURDOG : I should be the next pope

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum