#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom team colour released

+2
Emo Twat
Irish_Nightwish
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom team colour released Empty Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Custom team colour released Colors_ss

http://blog.haxball.com/

NEW TEAM COLOURS

I think it is fair to say that this would be an excellent addition for the next season for all teams to wear their creative team colours. Instructions are given on the link provided above.

I guess though it would be need to be tested in the rooms to see if it is easy to implement for the host of the room.

2Custom team colour released Empty Re: Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

thumbsup 

3Custom team colour released Empty Re: Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Smiling 

4Custom team colour released Empty Re: Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

I've added an easy-to-use tool to the top of rfl homepage

5Custom team colour released Empty Re: Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Milik wrote:now you can do home and away kits for each team xD
also this site is useful for hex codes http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm

cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers

6Custom team colour released Empty Re: Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Irish_Nightwish

Irish_Nightwish

Shaps wrote:I've added an easy-to-use tool to the top of rfl homepage

That is perfect for everyone to use

7Custom team colour released Empty Re: Custom team colour released Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm

PTJohe

PTJohe

This is an excelent addition, if each team gets distinct home and away kits then this may well be implemented for the next season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum