You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Reports - Matchday 22

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Apple wrote:If you want to talk like that in french go to RSC not here, we don't need people like this.
Great show of respect to other members Apple. Like 30% of RFL is french just, kilurself

View user profile

27 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Shaps wrote:
Apple wrote:If you want to talk like that in french go to RSC not here, we don't need people like this.
Great show of respect to other members Apple. Like 30% of RFL is french just, kilurself

That wasteman sayin stuffs in french so i wouldn't understand, man had to google translate dat shit. pussyole safe apple for backing me

View user profile

28 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am

Shaps wrote:
Apple wrote:If you want to talk like that in french go to RSC not here, we don't need people like this.
Great show of respect to other members Apple. Like 30% of RFL is french just, kilurself

Well look, You understood me wrong.
All i said here is that if people want to come here and talk to us like that in their own language they might as well go to talk in french to RSC. He is the only one that said that so i said it to him, not all of the people of different nationalities. Imagine if all of us, including me that are from different countries going in like that and saying shit in their own language, he is kind of disrespectful. Sorry if you understood me wrong.

View user profile

29 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:27 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Nid wyf yn gwybod pwy ydych chi. Nid wyf yn gwybod beth rydych ei eisiau. Os ydych yn chwilio am pridwerth, gallaf ddweud wrthych nad oes gennyf arian. Ond yr hyn yr wyf yn cael yn set benodol iawn o sgiliau, sgiliau rwyf wedi caffael dros gyrfa hir iawn. Sgiliau sy'n gwneud i mi yn hunllef i bobl fel chi. Os ydych yn gosod fy merch yn mynd nawr, dyna fydd y diwedd. Ni byddaf yn edrych i chi, ni fyddaf yn mynd ar drywydd chi. Ond os nad ydych yn gwneud hynny, byddaf yn edrych ar eich cyfer chi, byddaf yn dod o hyd i chi, a byddaf yn lladd chi.

View user profile

30 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Jai wrote:Nid wyf yn gwybod pwy ydych chi. Nid wyf yn gwybod beth rydych ei eisiau. Os ydych yn chwilio am pridwerth, gallaf ddweud wrthych nad oes gennyf arian. Ond yr hyn yr wyf yn cael yn set benodol iawn o sgiliau, sgiliau rwyf wedi caffael dros gyrfa hir iawn. Sgiliau sy'n gwneud i mi yn hunllef i bobl fel chi. Os ydych yn gosod fy merch yn mynd nawr, dyna fydd y diwedd. Ni byddaf yn edrych i chi, ni fyddaf yn mynd ar drywydd chi. Ond os nad ydych yn gwneud hynny, byddaf yn edrych ar eich cyfer chi, byddaf yn dod o hyd i chi, a byddaf yn lladd chi.

WOT? SAY DAT IN ENGLISH INNIT YE SHUK

View user profile

31 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 am

Christ Jai, Get a doctor quick.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

32 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 pm

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Very Happy

View user profile

33 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:37 am

Unfortunately I had an error whilst trying to save the gse-th recording so I tried to get it off kev but he was having trouble uploading it to haxtube. I tried many different solutions but at the moment there is no recording.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

34 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Beninho wrote:Unfortunately I had an error whilst trying to save the gse-th recording so I tried to get it off kev but he was having trouble uploading it to haxtube. I tried many different solutions but at the moment there is no recording.
Shot in the dark but rename the end part of the file to ".hbr" .

View user profile

35 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:03 am

emile fai


Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Beninho wrote:Unfortunately I had an error whilst trying to save the gse-th recording so I tried to get it off kev but he was having trouble uploading it to haxtube. I tried many different solutions but at the moment there is no recording.

l0l fuk me having troubles uploading to hbt, i dont have rec either. at least this saves ren's blushes. and my own

actly fuk we scored this well sick goal first half, bs.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

36 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:19 am

omg people are not gonna be able to see my 2 overhead goals Sad shame

View user profile

37 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 22 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 am

Shaps wrote:
Beninho wrote:Unfortunately I had an error whilst trying to save the gse-th recording so I tried to get it off kev but he was having trouble uploading it to haxtube. I tried many different solutions but at the moment there is no recording.
Shot in the dark but rename the end part of the file to ".hbr" .
I mean it kept coming up with error at the time, I tried for about 10 minuted but it wouldn't save so I don't have the file.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum