You are not connected. Please login or register

MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:09 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
What do you think of my bad boy pic?

View user profile

2 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm

BARCELONA Very Happy

REAK MADRID Crying or Very sad

REFEREE SAY: PLAY ON
!!!!!! What a Face


This is what i think

View user profile

3 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

BTW score that i will give is 7 Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face ⭐ Suspect I love you No :@: cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien 🐱 🐒 🐷 🐰 bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers :bom: :drunken: Sleep sunny albino cherry 🎅 :rendeer: :farao: :king: :queen: :joker: :geek: scratch study 🐘 flower afro :lol!:


i am not spamer :lol!: :lol!:

View user profile

4 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 pm

;o i can give you score in stars

score 7

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

View user profile

5 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:21 am

20 cos it's so awesome

View user profile

6 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 am

Ffs people you are so imature.

I would fucking delete this fucking retarded thread and ban the creator 4eva

study study

View user profile

7 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 am

Fab wrote:Ffs people you are so imature.

I would fucking delete this fucking retarded thread and ban the creator 4eva

study study

I would rather delete you from internet because you seem not to know how to use it 'Wee Boy'

View user profile

8 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 am

Apple wrote:
Fab wrote:Ffs people you are so imature.

I would fucking delete this fucking retarded thread and ban the creator 4eva

study study

I would rather delete you from internet because you seem not to know how to use it 'Wee Boy'

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

View user profile

9 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:05 am

[SF]Trenotelli wrote:
Apple wrote:
Fab wrote:Ffs people you are so imature.

I would fucking delete this fucking retarded thread and ban the creator 4eva

study study

I would rather delete you from internet because you seem not to know how to use it 'Wee Boy'

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

LOL OLO

View user profile

10 Re: MY PIC (1 - 10 XD?) on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
wp Apple, Wp indeed.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum