#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 4 - Your Decision

+14
Kačaniklić
MidgetBoy1996
opc
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮
PTJohe
steeve
Asn
emile fai
cuc oein
Polish sideman
Kony
somalian 2
iks
skj
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

¿lo mejor?

Season 4 - Your Decision  I_vote_lcap52%Season 4 - Your Decision  I_vote_rcap 52% [ 16 ]
Season 4 - Your Decision  I_vote_lcap48%Season 4 - Your Decision  I_vote_rcap 48% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 am

skj

skj

This post is mainly to gather what you would prefer; divisions or conferences.

I assume that most of you know how a division works if not get out of that rock you're living under. But it's the conferences side to things that most of you guys may not understand so here goes.

A conference is way different to a division as inside of conferences you do not get promoted but the teams will still be in a league so for example with two conferences lets say, Conference South/Conference North each team will have six teams inside which will play each other twice, at the end of this mini league type thing the top four teams in each conference will get promoted into the playoffs, almost like the Champions League type of deal. They will battle it out until the final and the winner of the final is the winner overall so you can get 'Conference Champions' and 'Champions of RFL' the cup would stay the same and will battle out each conference in which you get drawn to.
If we do the conference we'll be different to most league instead of falling behind and jumping on the bandwagon to the other leagues.

But this is your choice - the community, to answer and tell us what you want and we'd like feedback on the idea's that have been given.

Thank you for your time, Skjöld.
Head Giver of the RFL Community (fuck iks)

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

2Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator

Skjöld wrote:

VICE-Head Leader of the RFL Community (fuck iks)

smh skjold get it right pls (fuck skj)

Last edited by iks on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

https://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

3Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:53 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

conference is basically a cup :S whats the point we do it for the RFL super cup already

4Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Conferences will make the league more fun

Fuck Divisions

5Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

Kony wrote:Conferences will make the league more fun

Fuck Divisions
tru spit

6Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:18 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

fuck off

7Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 am

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Honestly I think that conferences is the ideal choice for a league like rfl. I just don't see a 'Second Division' working as I think that it would just become inactive as people will be less motivated in it. I think our experiments with 5v5 for the cup have been unsuccessful, so due to the fact that the league will only have the 4v4 format there isn't much reason to have a league and cup competition alongside it. I'm sure Joehan can explain more about why conferences are better than tiered Divisions.

8Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am

ok so im not rly bothered cause of the loss in community in rfl but

conferences pros:
- more fun
- more fun
- more fun
- more competitive, shit gets boring when only a few teams battle for the title each season, rather than 8 or 4 or 6 or whatever is decided for the play-offs (yhyh i know sometimes its exciting, but not every season for example in the bpl 2011/12 season, fukin excitin end to the ssn, but then 2012/13 season, it was over and done with by like february or some shit)
- new teams can battle for the title STRAIGHT AWAY, rather than needing to get promoted and then do so, thats like a minimum of 4 months from the team starting to winning the title, usually much longer
- you can do a draft easier if you so wish, drafts dont work with tiered divisions
- you get to play everybody in the league, if you do inter-conference matches (which u shud), like play everyone in your conference 2 times and everyone in the other one once, means you can play everybody in the league each season, you get to know the teams more, builds community.
- more fun
- its a bit different from other leagues (altho other uk leagues are seeing joehans beautiful revolutionary light)
- you get a title defining game or series each season
- more fun

also you shouldnt really have a cup in this format aswell, as they're effectively the same thing. removing the cup means you can have more league games too without making the season too long

9Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

change my vote to conferences, might aswell try suttin new

10Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 am

Divisions gives teams something to play for and aim for, champions of the division/promotion etc., conferences will just make it boring, the same teams winning every season and the lower sides not doing as well and staying at the bottom making it pointless, with Divisions at least the lower teams have time to improve and then get promoted after several tries which will motivate them, etc.

wot th fuk did i jus say

11Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:45 am

Asn

somalian 2 wrote:change my vote to conferences, might aswell try suttin new
^

12Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 am

steeve

DIVISION

conference sounds stupid and it is still stupid after i read the whole thing

13Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

Calloway wrote:Divisions gives teams something to play for and aim for, champions of the division/promotion etc., conferences will just make it boring, the same teams winning every season and the lower sides not doing as well and staying at the bottom making it pointless, with Divisions at least the lower teams have time to improve and then get promoted after several tries which will motivate them, etc.

wot th fuk did i jus say

^This, but only if we have enough teams for both divisions. If there's still only 12 teams, then I would change my vote to conferences.

14Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:21 am

emile fai

Revote.

Yolo the police

wot

15Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 pm

yeah conference
but no draft Very Happy
& no 5v5
sounds fucking amazing
if this goes ahead , id keep DreamCatchers here

16Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Calloway wrote:Divisions gives teams something to play for and aim for, champions of the division/promotion etc., conferences will just make it boring, the same teams winning every season and the lower sides not doing as well and staying at the bottom making it pointless, with Divisions at least the lower teams have time to improve and then get promoted after several tries which will motivate them, etc.

wot th fuk did i jus say

nominate for "dumbest post ever in rfl" end of season award

17Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

lmaoooooo all these post are irrelevant! conference or divisions i don't care. I just want to play with the team am in, who ever the opponents are and which ever way that is! Razz...so am not voting Smile ..

1 noob! me! ):@

^ noob! has spoken ! Deal With it ! ^

18Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:33 am

opc

smh, Joe trying to say he was the first to propose conferences. I proposed it time ago for Galaxy and got shot down smh.

Offsides next season, btw. Seriously.

19Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

opc wrote:smh, Joe trying to say he was the first to propose conferences. I proposed it time ago for Galaxy and got shot down smh.

Don't mind being the linesman Smile

20Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

opc wrote:smh, Joe trying to say he was the first to propose conferences. I proposed it time ago for Galaxy and got shot down smh.

there are french and polish or german pubs cant remember who exact that play rf with the offside maps. i gt the map as well Razz looks fun but difficult to play unless other ppl know how to play it :/

21Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:05 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

offside map also has auto gks, which are annoying.

22Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am

opc

Cadburys wrote:offside map also has auto gks, which are annoying.
No it doesn't. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:29 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

anyone else realise that someone edited skjold's post to say "Head Giver" xD

24Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 am

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

opc wrote:
Cadburys wrote:offside map also has auto gks, which are annoying.
No it doesn't. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dat map is kinda small
the goal kicks and corner kick things are fucked up.
there are no throw ins

25Season 4 - Your Decision  Empty Re: Season 4 - Your Decision Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:54 am

PTJohe

PTJohe

Don't ruin RFL with offsides...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum