You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Reports - Matchday 18

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
Cup - Quarter Final

Fatality FC vs DreamCatchers
Total Hax vs Green Street Elite
Swag FC vs Pelicans
The Bear Association vs Eagles United


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

2 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
Total Hax 3-0 Green Street Elite

Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5:35 mlfaijati (deerhaunter94 assist)***
9:55 deerhaunter94 (dooms assist)
15:40 dooms

Major Incidents:
At the beginning the game both teams agreed to using Ren's host. However, around half way through the 1st half, Green Street Elite's players started complaining of lag non stop. I told them that the host can be changed at half time if the lag persists but not even this satisfied Kevin who decided to stop the match around 8 minutes into the 1st half. I decided to be lenient towards this, not handing out any punishments, and so we resumed the game to play the remaining 2 minutes of the 1st half. However, at half time rather than finding a change of host Kev proceeded to tell his teammates to leave the room and refuse to play, therefore a 2nd half wasn't played. Not sure what the rules are regarding incidents like this so I will allow other admins to discuss but in my opinion it should 3-0 to Total Hax with stats counting.

p.s. first time reffing a game, NEVER AGAIN.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

3 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:01 am

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Total Hax 3-0 Green Street Elite

Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5:35 mlfaijati (deerhaunter94 assist)***
9:55 deerhaunter94 (dooms assist)
15:40 dooms

Major Incidents:
At the beginning the game both teams agreed to using Ren's host. However, around half way through the 1st half, Green Street Elite's players started complaining of lag non stop. I told them that the host can be changed at half time if the lag persists but not even this satisfied Kevin who decided to stop the match around 8 minutes into the 1st half. I decided to be lenient towards this, not handing out any punishments, and so we resumed the game to play the remaining 2 minutes of the 1st half. However, at half time rather than finding a change of host Kev proceeded to tell his teammates to leave the room and refuse to play, therefore a 2nd half wasn't played. Not sure what the rules are regarding incidents like this so I will allow other admins to discuss but in my opinion it should 3-0 to Total Hax with stats counting.

p.s. first time reffing a game, NEVER AGAIN.

Wow it's amazing how you accuse kevin that I left the room. For a thousand times I said it was my own connection that was lost. If this is not replayed then admins are biased idc..

Your fabien #2 , infact your worst then fabien. You saw us lagging, why couldn't you stop it? and the 3rd and 1st goal omd Most obv lag goals you will ever see ..

View user profile

4 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
lol hulk you're such a fucking dope

View user profile

5 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:08 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

6 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 am

Oh i see that was at the end.. But still I think if u fp'ed the goal at the end as u clearly saw me afk and pif/klopp got distracted by a poke then we would of played the 2nd half with you guys 2-0 up and with a new host but no the ref was on th's side and th are a bunch of dicks. So for this reason the game should be replayed but i doubt that would happen as there are too many biased admins here eg. Jai

Nd don't give me ' why u arguing over a 2d flash game' cause im just defending my team and captain and want stuff fair..

View user profile

7 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
1) Admins will review the game
2) Jai is not an admin


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

8 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
I understand your reasons Hulk, I'll watch the game and explain what I saw to the other admins.

View user profile

9 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
i am head admin

View user profile

10 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:18 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Witsel wrote:
DreamCatchers 0-3 Fatality FC ( GL in Semi Finals)
Defwin to them ,  some of team was being faggots ,
this is Cup game btw not in league

View user profile

11 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am

Kony


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Hulk is prolly the biggest mong that ever registered on this website.

View user profile

12 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
It is clear that GSE lagged throughout the first half. With cupmatches as they are 5v5 it will always going to be a bit harder to get pings of below 120. Although it is odd TH's team managed not to lag.. It being Ren's host it would be harder to get a better host for this. The third goal is a clear lag goal, looked a bit exaggurated by PIF.

I think if you are able to get a better host ie,( Each team has an average ping of below 150) the entire game should be replayed. Although if they can't get a better host just play the second half.

It is fair enough GSE leaving the room at half time as they wouldn't of been able to play at their full with those high pings.

View user profile

13 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
Shaps wrote:

It is fair enough GSE leaving the room at half time as they wouldn't of been able to play at their full with those high pings.

but they didn't leave for a change of host as was suggested?? they just left and refused to play anymore


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

14 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 am

Klopp


Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
However, around half way through the 1st half, Green Street Elite's players started complaining of lag non stop.

Look at the rec, we started complaining as soon as the match began (<35s). The first goal is obviously the consequence of a lag, but no fp, you didnt even paused the game...

View user profile

15 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
say p then bro


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

16 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 pm

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Shaps wrote:
Witsel wrote:
DreamCatchers 0-3 Fatality FC ( GL in Semi Finals)
Defwin to them ,  some of team was being faggots ,
this is Cup game btw not in league




we scored 5 then they forfeited, can't we keep the 5 goals? >.>

View user profile

17 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Guest


Guest
#BAN4GSE #KICKCHEATERSOUT #SHOULDNTOFLEFT #LOL #JAI4ADMIN

18 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Shaps wrote: It being Ren's host it would be harder to get a better host for this.  

Did you say... better host? *Pulls down his shades*


_________________
meow
View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

19 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Guest


Guest
fuk of skj ur hozt is shit

20 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Kony wrote:Hulk is prolly the biggest mong that ever registered on this website.
+1

Calloway wrote:#BAN4GSE #KICKCHEATERSOUT #SHOULDNTOFLEFT #LOL #JAI4ADMIN
+1

View user profile

21 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
somalian 2 wrote:
we scored 5 then they forfeited, can't we keep the 5 goals? >.>

Do you have the recording? I guess so :\

View user profile

22 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 pm

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Shaps wrote:
somalian 2 wrote:
we scored 5 then they forfeited, can't we keep the 5 goals? >.>

Do you have the recording? I guess so :\

yeah we do, kalajan has it.

View user profile

23 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:01 pm

<º)))<


Fatality FC
Fatality FC
Jiminy Cricket wrote:Total Hax 3-0 Green Street Elite

Replay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5:35 mlfaijati (deerhaunter94 assist)***
9:55 deerhaunter94 (dooms assist)
15:40 dooms

Major Incidents:
At the beginning the game both teams agreed to using Ren's host. However, around half way through the 1st half, Green Street Elite's players started complaining of lag non stop. I told them that the host can be changed at half time if the lag persists but not even this satisfied Kevin who decided to stop the match around 8 minutes into the 1st half. I decided to be lenient towards this, not handing out any punishments, and so we resumed the game to play the remaining 2 minutes of the 1st half. However, at half time rather than finding a change of host Kev proceeded to tell his teammates to leave the room and refuse to play, therefore a 2nd half wasn't played. Not sure what the rules are regarding incidents like this so I will allow other admins to discuss but in my opinion it should 3-0 to Total Hax with stats counting.

p.s. first time reffing a game, NEVER AGAIN.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

24 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Kony


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Anyone want a ref holla @ me i love da banter tbh

View user profile

25 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Guest


Guest
Shaps , let em have a 50 goal win , lol its a cup game i dont even care about and 5v5 has made me leave the league after this season

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum