You are not connected. Please login or register

Referee Reports - Matchday 15

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 am

WOT?!


But I scored the most epic goal I'll ever score D:

View user profile

27 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:13 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
fuck off rfl

View user profile

28 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:34 am

Jai wrote:fuck off rfl

If you hate it then leave you idiotic cunt. smh


_________________
meow
View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

29 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:38 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Skjöldtrue shit, this leagues dying I can see why you're disbanding. You've just explained why I have semi-retired/retiring soon, this league used to be a fun league which I, myself and Calloway created. As of late it has gone downhill vastly as its not the same anymore. 

Back to mlfs post, Goodluck to all of the Total Hax team. you were truly one of the best team in RFL. I'll see you on galaxy and maybe fm soon ^^

View user profile

30 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:36 am

JOEL` wrote:Our ref against GSE wasn't fair, should be redo, as did the original match vs them where they complained against the referee.

In the first game JOEL, we had two players sent off by a poor ref (who also put in a shambolic display yesterday) very suddenly with next to no warning and minor complaints. In the replay, rising star and Tanzim were constantly arguing decisions which were usually the correct ones and were both consistently warned by opc. As far as I can tell, everything was fair and we won the game. Move on. 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

31 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 am

Jai wrote:Skjöldtrue shit, this leagues dying I can see why you're disbanding. You've just explained why I have semi-retired/retiring soon, this league used to be a fun league which I, myself and Calloway created. As of late it has gone downhill vastly as its not the same anymore. 

Back to mlfs post, Goodluck to all of the Total Hax team. you were truly one of the best team in RFL. I'll see you on galaxy and maybe fm soon ^^

That was when? yeah like a 2-3 months back, as soon as we entered and started playing in the NC/Pelicans were formed I started to love it again.


_________________
meow
View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

32 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
course you did bro, course x

View user profile

33 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:22 am

JOEL` wrote:Our ref against GSE wasn't fair, should be redo, as did the original match vs them where they complained against the referee.

In the first game JOEL, we had two players sent off by a poor ref (who also put in a shambolic display yesterday) very suddenly with next to no warning and minor complaints. In the replay, rising star and Tanzim were constantly arguing decisions which were usually the correct ones and were both consistently warned by opc. As far as I can tell, everything was fair and we won the game. Move on.


l0l. I had 2 bad calls in the first half. One where I gave a CK to GSE when it should've been a GK, and one where I gave a GK to Tekkers when it should've been a CK. Neither led to anything and it balanced out.

View user profile

34 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:31 am

Kony


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Man it's so fucking hard getting a referee because every fucking ref is scared off reffing tekker.

View user profile

35 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:39 am

l0l I'm not. Bring it on. #IRONFIST

View user profile

36 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 am

Skjöld wrote:
JOEL' wrote:Our ref against GSE wasn't fair, should be redo, as did the original match vs them where they complained against the referee.

I already said that was getting replayed Joel, look on match incidents mate...
Hulk wrote: LMAO replaying again? im sure you didn't mean to say we are replaying this for the 3rd time but your wording things strangely. pls confirm here wht u just said was bs

Yeah i never knew you played the other day chill the fuck out you ponce...

View user profile

37 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 am

Forever 9 Years Old

avatar
Ragnarok Captain
Ragnarok Captain
This Is BS , my first game back, we didnt have to play tekkerz but i chose to and we get offended all match and 2 of there players acts like 5 yr old and get sent off and we got to replay them!


_________________
[10:36:26] @ DEVINURDOG : I should be the next pope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

38 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 am

Kony


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
peak times

View user profile

39 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:27 am

GSE Vs TMS Werent play?

View user profile http://haxball.com

40 Re: Referee Reports - Matchday 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:22 am

KEVIN-NOLAN wrote:This Is BS , my first game back, we didnt have to play tekkerz but i chose to and we get offended all match and 2 of there players acts like 5 yr old and get sent off and we got to replay them!

Kev, skj didn't realise we had replayed it. The game we played on Tuesday was the replay so we got the win and the 3 points, dw.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum