#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving myself into a managerial position for FFC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I realize that my time as a player in RFL is over. I'm not as good as I used to be in S2 and I'm just getting worse at playing the game. Being in Team UK and drawing against GSE has made me think about this decision for a while, and I think it's time now for that decision to be executed. FFC don't need me as a player to retain the title, so this decision is the best one to make in these circumstances. I will still stand by FFC and help it retain the title and grow.

This will last possibly for the rest of the season and beyond.

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

skj

skj

confirmed and goodluck dev.

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain

See you on the pitch next week.

But seriously Devin, this post is so silly, I was just asleep a couple of minutes ago and I was dreaming, and what did I see?
I saw you in your house making this post, a bit like a premonition except I saw it after you'd done it.
I knew the matter was urgent so a rushed downstairs waking my mummy and daddy up in the process just to go online, log into RFL and tell you that you are a silly sausage.
I mean you really rustled my jimmies here, you tickled my timothies and stimulated my sebastians.
Expect more of yourself man, it's just you moving a little blob around a screen and pressing X at the right time.
And today is the right time to be that blob, that blob representing you country will be a blob unpractised if you don't play for dear FFC. No torn hamstrings, no retirements at the age of thirty three because you show up drunk to training every other week after being released from Exeter City.
No.
Just you and your mind.
You the champ, silly.

Rénbeaudach wrote:See you on the pitch next week.

But seriously Devin, this post is so silly, I was just asleep a couple of minutes ago and I was dreaming, and what did I see?
I saw you in your house making this post, a bit like a premonition except I saw it after you'd done it.
I knew the matter was urgent so a rushed downstairs waking my mummy and daddy up in the process just to go online, log into RFL and tell you that you are a silly sausage.
I mean you really rustled my jimmies here, you tickled my timothies and stimulated my sebastians.
Expect more of yourself man, it's just you moving a little blob around a screen and pressing X at the right time.
And today is the right time to be that blob, that blob representing you country will be a blob unpractised if you don't play for dear FFC. No torn hamstrings, no retirements at the age of thirty three because you show up drunk to training every other week after being released from Exeter City.
No.
Just you and your mind.
You the champ, silly.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Nice speech man, but I'll let more of my players get game time tyvm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

i wud retire if i drew vs gse as wel tbh

dont give a shit if threads locked yolo $wag

inb4 we draw against gse in our next fiture

Sponsored content