#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia

+6
Kony
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮
Fab
Cockney Shithead
Mick
skj
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:57 am

skj

skj

After deciding with another admin and gazing at this incident for roughly 20 minutes we have came to the decision that the game will be replayed and two, Fabien will be suspended from reffing another game this season. Another player in Tekkers also came to me and said the game was bizarre and was awful which looking at the replay explains this alot.
The bans will not count either.

Last edited by Skjöld on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

2Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 am

Mick

fukin lil fukin ok

3Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Well played admins. You got this one right. *round of applause*

4Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 am

Fab

its not fair towards the referee because players were warned not to argue back.
They argued with me after being warned, and you saw the result of that.
Whereas, Tekker player Kony got yellow carded and didnt argue for the rest of the game.
I find this reason, being unfair to tekkerslovakia because it was oppositions fault, by not listening to the referee.

5Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:02 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Fab wrote:its not fair towards the referee because players were warned not to argue back.
Whereas, Tekker player Kony got yellow carded and didnt argue for the rest of the game.
I find this reason, being unfair to tekkerslovakia because it was oppositions fault, by not listening to the referee.

shut up u know u mest up ... just accept it and take it like a man fool.. #friend backstabber

6Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am

Cockney Shithead

Cockney Shithead

Fab wrote:its not fair towards the referee because players were warned not to argue back.
I kind of understand where you're coming from, but the complaints were very minor and you didn't warn hulk prior to his booking. If you were an experienced ref, you'd have handled it better.

7Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:05 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Not going to lie but replay is the fairest decision.

8Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

Fab

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:

shut up u know u mest up ... just accept it and take it like a man fool.. #friend backstabber

I trying to make everything as fair as possible foe both teams and i did.
It was your problem for arguing when i warned you not to.

9Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

mouss

Replay is fair, but players who had insulted the ref' should be suspended for the replay Smile

10Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Fab wrote:
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:

lol omg.. i never isulted u or anything... u gave me a red for no reason ...when i never gt a 2nd yellow either! not even a warning ....and when u told me to leave i removed myself... dint even complain... then u give red to an other player for minor issues as welll that piss me off. so i ban u for being stupid acting stupid and being biased with stupid decisions !! # stupid ref

11Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

lol

Last edited by Jai on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

12Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:48 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain

Skjöld wrote:
After deciding with another admin and gazing at this incident for roughly 20 minutes we have came to the decision that the game will be replayed and two, Fabien will be suspended from reffing another game this season. Another player in Tekkers also came to me and said the game was bizarre and was awful which looking at the replay explains this alot.
The bans will not count either.

write 20 minutes on a piece of paper and shove it up yo dirty ass, more like 2 mins Wink

13Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:06 am

No wtf fab's ban should be more.. cuz the fact that he wasted 30 mins of our time and trolling throwout that whole match should be a life time ban from ref'ing. nvm after this no one would ever ask him to ref. I wouldn't be surprised if the ref was someone for tekkers..

Also I didn't like how Joel ,Mick and kony responded saying that I was racist and kept taking their throws.. wtf I never did anything to deserve a warning. They should get ban's aswell.

14Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:46 am

JOEL`

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:
Fab wrote:
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:

lol omg.. i never isulted u or anything... u gave me a red for no reason ...when i never gt a 2nd yellow either! not even a warning ....and when u told me to leave i removed myself... dint even complain... then u give red to an other player for minor issues as welll that piss me off. so i ban u for being stupid acting stupid and being biased with stupid decisions !! # stupid ref

Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia 20050818_how_about_a_nice_cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up_RE_The_Spammer_Hunting_Guild-s424x600-61709

15Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:58 am

Mick

★ HULK ★ wrote:No wtf fab's ban should be more.. cuz the fact that he wasted 30 mins of our time and trolling throwout that whole match should be a life time ban from ref'ing. nvm after this no one would ever ask him to ref. I wouldn't be surprised if the ref was someone for tekkers..

Also I didn't like how Joel ,Mick and kony responded saying that I was racist and kept taking their throws.. wtf I never did anything to deserve a warning. They should get ban's aswell.

HULK kept calling us dumb pakis and kept shoving bacon in our faces

16Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Empty Re: Green Street Elite vs TekkerSlovakia Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Mick wrote:
★ HULK ★ wrote:No wtf fab's ban should be more.. cuz the fact that he wasted 30 mins of our time and trolling throwout that whole match should be a life time ban from ref'ing. nvm after this no one would ever ask him to ref. I wouldn't be surprised if the ref was someone for tekkers..

HULK kept calling us dumb pakis and kept shoving bacon in our faces

i witnessed this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum