You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple is sad :'(

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:50 am

I have enough of it , I will come to talk to my teammates and i will still be the captain . But don't expect me to talk to any of you because i have enough of you , all you do is tell me to fuck off because i said that it was Blue when it was Red ... Go get a life because Real football pitch isn't real , its only a game ... Being not respected when i respect all of you , Thats just fairness and most of you have to learn this...

View user profile

2 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:59 am

People are just immature Apple :l Just hold your head up high and ignore the immature....excuse my language, fucks.

View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

3 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:24 am

Why would u even post this... Weird child

View user profile

4 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 am

love all .. trust none Wink

View user profile

5 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 am

Child ? You serious ? Im posting this because of people like you who don't have a life . Calling Adults Childs is a wired logic ...

View user profile

6 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 am

☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ wrote:love all .. trust none Wink

You can trust me for sure.

























I will still rob u

View user profile

7 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
Apple mate don't worry what all the people think you're more mature then the people who disrespect you hold your head up high and smile, if they bother you ignore you don't encourage them your still out amazing muffin covered with chocolate Razz

View user profile

8 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:34 am

Ignore them Apple, there are some real idiots around and the best thing to do is just ignore them. Luckily there are a few of us who are mature enough to keep the rest of us sane Smile

View user profile

9 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 am

Just ignore them Applistic, some children e.g. Fab take the anonymity of the internet as a chance to be complete arses. Plus, there are people who don't understand the physics of Haxball which means they misunderstand who touched the ball last.

Don't drop to their level, be mature about it and they will not get a kick out of doing it Smile simple

View user profile

10 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
FFS Tom stop stealing my words eg Applistic. Fuk u Mcsheffeo </3.

View user profile

11 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:55 am

Guest


Guest
This is just childish. Posting about me on here, just want attention.

12 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:45 am

Apple wrote:I have enough of it , I will come to talk to my teammates and i will still be the captain . But don't expect me to talk to any of you because i have enough of you , all you do is tell me to fuck off because i said that it was Blue when it was Red ... Go get a life because Real football pitch isn't real , its only a game ... Being not respected when i respect all of you , Thats just fairness and most of you have to learn this...

I a full agreed with apple

View user profile

13 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

Calloway wrote:This is just childish. Posting about me on here, just want attention.

Who said i am posting about you ? i didn't mention anyones nickname in here . You say that i am childish ? Well you are the one that curses every time you miss , believe you me that is childish because adults know how to use their language , I am nearly 16 , you wouldn't think it because i don't act like a 16 year old because i know how to behave , as far as i know i didn't say anything about you , facebook nor Fab because i know that there are people who are mature enough to talk too. The reason i made all of this , is inform people (they know who they are) that i don't even care if they say that TMS are crap or that i am childish , i really don't care but when i see people who cant see a difference between ''GAME'' and ''REAL LIFE'' ... Thats something that those people should think about , and the people who act hard , they are propably weak because they want to have powerful...
I hate that everytime i am replying i have to write HELL alot of lines just to tell you what i think about that ...

View user profile

14 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 am

Inspirational, we are all touched apple Sad

View user profile

15 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 am

Guest


Guest
Fab is a well imature retard he suks cok for a living and licks nigger's bellend's dry while dey stick der fingers in his anus

16 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:22 am

vaqq wrote:Inspirational, we are all touched apple Sad

How? what did a say ? Yeah im sorry for being to serious...

View user profile

17 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:14 am

Arctic wrote:Fab is a well imature retard he suks cok for a living and licks nigger's bellend's dry while dey stick der fingers in his anus
]

GOOD WORDS ARCTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

18 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 am

Guest


Guest
Just ignore the stupid people in here apple, think of the nice people who are in RFL

19 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 am

Kaaaarl wrote:Just ignore the stupid people in here apple, think of the nice people who are in RFL

Like Me!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

20 Re: Apple is sad :'( on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 am

AND OFCOURSE! ME! 1 NOOB! ME!):@

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum