You are not connected. Please login or register

FFC vs Swag FC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 am

Shaps wrote:Wasn't me who did it but shoutout to whoever it was

Ignoring my other posts of saying how your players problem was constant and Gotze was only up for like a minute.

27 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am

Mr Shithead

Administrator & Swag FC Captain
DEVINURDOG wrote:
Since me and shaps are admins, I won't delve any further into this and neither will shaps. The other admins may discuss this and make a verdict.

I gave fair play to your goal. Do the right thing and give fp for mine and stop caring about the points so much.

View user profile

28 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
ohhhh i get it now, sorry well slow tonight

dev didnt give fairplay but shaps did even after dev didn't?

what a guy, well played shaps

i can't see how you can do this dev, not at all Neutral

View user profile

29 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
Devin changed bare he use to be cute but then he started to taste victory and now tries anything to get any points off other team therefore making points less meaningful. Here he does not give a shit about Swag FC's point of view and only cares about what benefits Fatality despite how badly this hurts Swag FC. Devin an experience captain who captained Fatality to the league title last season is a terrible example as a role model for these inexperience captains like Kevin Nolan. What comes with high power is high responsibility.

"You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."

View user profile

30 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
You didn't even fairplay them when you could of so look what happened? What goes around comes around, it's called Karma

View user profile

31 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

32 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

tbh if fatality did fp on gotze og then swag fc wud fp. seeing as they both should be fp it should stand at 2-2 or 1-1

View user profile

33 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Replay, SAY NO MORE

View user profile

34 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Already in France, Kalajan had a screenshot of the table, it's still weird ... The evidence seems tampered ..

View user profile

35 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 pm

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
why wud we give FP if there's wasnt a lag goal lel

View user profile

36 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 am

iks

Administrator
Administrator
Gotze had bad ping even before the 2nd half started and should've said it straight away to be subbed off. Soma clearly lagged out during the game and was unable to get back into position. I would say that Result should be 2-1 Fatality.

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

37 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 am

I believe it should be replayed #consistency

38 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 am

Skjöld wrote:I believe it should be replayed #consistency

39 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 am

My opinion 2-1 Fatality , seems was clear lag so FairPlay is awarded as the rules say & dont argue , Rules are Rules , someone do the Honors and lock the topic :-)

40 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:15 am

Witsel wrote:My opinion 2-1 Fatality , seems was clear lag so FairPlay is awarded as the rules say & dont argue , Rules are Rules , someone do the Honors and lock the topic :-)

Hang on a bell Nelly! You're not the final decision smfh...

41 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 am

Skjöld wrote:
Witsel wrote:My opinion 2-1 Fatality , seems was clear lag so FairPlay is awarded as the rules say & dont argue , Rules are Rules , someone do the Honors and lock the topic :-)

Hang on a bell Nelly! You're not the final decision smfh...

Yes but this is whats going to happen so dont smfh me bell nell Wink

42 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:35 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
STUPID tbh FFC score a lag goal then karma took it's part so swag scored a lag goal. Now only Swag fc's goal is going to be cut out despite both being lag goals l0l, KalaJan and Gotze both have constant ping problems so don't be dumb ye.

View user profile

43 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:43 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
shut ur mout u dirty kunt its their fault they didnt sub him off earlier

View user profile

44 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:08 am

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
somalian 2 wrote:shut ur mout u dirty kunt

thats big coming from a somalian

View user profile

45 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:19 am

Mr Shithead

The way you've said that doesn't sound like you saw the second half of the incident. Refeer to my first page post. (may be wrong)

somalian 2 wrote:shut ur mout u dirty kunt its their fault they didnt sub him off earlier

DID YOU EVEN PLAY IN THE SAME GAME. I TRIED TO SUB HIM OFF AS SOON AS HE ENTERED THE PITCH. OMDS

View user profile

46 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 am

Kony wrote:STUPID tbh FFC score a lag goal then karma took it's part so swag scored a lag goal. Now only Swag fc's goal is going to be cut out despite both being lag goals l0l, KalaJan and Gotze both have constant ping problems so don't be dumb ye.

Actually has a point tbh

47 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Shaps wrote:

The way you've said that doesn't sound like you saw the second half of the incident. Refeer to my first page post. (may be wrong)

somalian 2 wrote:shut ur mout u dirty kunt its their fault they didnt sub him off earlier

DID YOU EVEN PLAY IN THE SAME GAME. I TRIED TO SUB HIM OFF AS SOON AS HE ENTERED THE PITCH. OMDS

So why didn't you? you could have easily put it out for a CK and sub him off, but you lots decided to play and unfortunately we scored. we do that every time, if one of our player needs to sub we just stick it for a CK, we would rather defend a CK with 4 men instead of playing with 3.

View user profile

48 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Few points ye

1) if you don't fp don't cry if they don't fp back, common sense.
2) game should be kept as a draw or replayed if admin bias forces it to be
3) how is this got to 4 pages in 3 days and jai's incident hasn't been looked at in 3 weeks? because admins are involved? adminning in this league is a disgrace.

49 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
lol i didnt watch gotzes one until now, but that is obvious lag haha, he has 168 and it sliding all over the place

View user profile

50 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 pm

joehan wrote:Few points ye

1) if you don't fp don't cry if they don't fp back, common sense.
2) game should be kept as a draw or replayed if admin bias forces it to be
3) how is this got to 4 pages in 3 days and jai's incident hasn't been looked at in 3 weeks? because admins are involved? adminning in this league is a disgrace.

wotch your mouth bitch , ill get onto that

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum