You are not connected. Please login or register

FFC vs Swag FC

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 am

Guest


Guest
During the match, 1 minute before the end of the game, one of my players (Kalajan) lagged out while Swag FC had the ball in their own half. However, instead of pausing, Swag FC continued play and scored a goal even though it was clear that Kalajan was lagged out.



You can also look at the replay to check the situation.

http://www.haxball.com/replay/11.swf?token=hax&wmode_direct=yes&replayurl=http://beta.prohaxball.com/replay/ee69db721d14586bcd68f65713c4960f.hbr

It's around 25:20 into the replay.

Since me and shaps are admins, I won't delve any further into this and neither will shaps. The other admins may discuss this and make a verdict.

2 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:21 am

REFEREE'S OPINION
End score should be Fatality 2 - 1 Swag. Not sure if I have a say in this or not.
Kalajan blatantly lagged and was off the screen, for a fair amount of time.
Gotze however complained about his ping being too high to play and wanted sub. This meant he had to wait for corner kick or goal kick. All that happened in this case was fatality took advantage, and Gotze mistakenly scored an own goal. Although he can blame on ping, the situation is different.
Match was going so well with no fights until that last goal. I blame kalajan. Shit stirrer..


_________________
I like trains.
View user profile

3 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:28 am

Sucks French bite


Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
I think the goal should count because Kalajan dont play gk so he wouldn't be there anyway he would of been up field so I think it should stay 2-2 but thats my opinion Razz

View user profile

4 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:29 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
lol ^ dumbest opinion ever

View user profile

5 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
ALSO ANOTHER INCIDENT WHICH DEVIN KINDLY NOTED (!)
14:45
Gotze comes on as sub at half time says he can't play as his ping is constantly above 160.

Ref doesn't allow for a sub.
Shows clear signs of lag (even tries to kick it out for a CK at one point).
Ends up fin'ing it past Yio' CLEAR LAG GOAL

View user profile

6 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:36 am

So Fatality didn't fair play but now want fair play? HAHAHAHAHAHA

View user profile

7 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
Shaps wrote:ALSO ANOTHER INCIDENT WHICH DEVIN KINDLY NOTED (!)
14:45
Gotze comes on as sub at half time says he can't play as his ping is constantly above 160.

Ref doesn't allow for a sub.
Shows clear signs of lag (even tries to kick it out for a CK at one point).
Ends up fin'ing it past Yio' CLEAR LAG GOAL

you can't sub during play. we took advantage over that and scored. why would we give FP? if we used that advantage well? it's unlucky for you lots that we scored a goal just before you subbed.

Our one was clearly lag. Sudden lag for kalajan who was off the pitch and you won't give FP. lele



Last edited by somalian 2 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

8 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 am

iks


Administrator
Administrator
Will wait for ref's report and then i'll give my opinion.

View user profile http://haxrfl.forumotion.co.uk

9 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:46 am

Kosc


Swag FC
Swag FC
As the league has previously shown, a clear lag goal does not warrant the goal being removed but the game being replayed. #Consistency

View user profile

10 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:47 am

Sucks French bite


Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
somalian 2 wrote:lol ^ dumbest opinion ever

UR JUST MAD BRO? COS U MIGHT NOT GET THE WIN MAD?

View user profile

11 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 am

just like how you mad bro when u get two yellows?


_________________
I like trains.
View user profile

12 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:54 am

Cadburys wrote:just like how you mad bro when u get two yellows?

Let's not get off-topic now, and I agree with iks I'll look after the ref report's done...


_________________
meow
View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

13 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 am

Sucks French bite


Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain
Cadburys wrote:just like how you mad bro when u get two yellows?

LOL WHEN DID I get mad pls tell me? Like you say Im just stating the facts thats how I get 2 yellow cards when you ref...

View user profile

14 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:14 am

smh so so mad.


_________________
I like trains.
View user profile

15 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Half of fair play goals are because the keeper gets a high ping and costs them the goal. No difference here except they are a ST

View user profile

16 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:08 am

emile fai


Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
The lag goal balances out, different situations mean nothing; if a goal is scored because of lag then that is the end of it. Due to this you should either keep both goals or chalk them both off. Taking one off and not the other would just be stupid.


_________________
UK Nations Cup Comp!









mlf and ren a* chem snm

CYA SAMUEL

View user profile

17 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 am

somalian 2


Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
we deserve the FP they don't thats da diff

View user profile

18 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:18 am

:-)

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC
Administrator & Swag FC
Should be fair play for both goals tbh


_________________
View user profile

19 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
fuck off fatality you bellends

View user profile

20 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 am

Guest


Guest
Just a word for Shaps about the lag goal we apparently scored, your player kept playing until the goal, you decided to put him on and it was your host. Our player had no major problems until that one incident, your player had constant problems.

21 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
You chose to put on your player as well Smile

View user profile

22 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:26 am

cuc oein


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
why are we even arguing if shaps said they give FairPlay?

and whats being done about my complaint?

#BanKony

View user profile

23 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 am

Guest


Guest
Shaps wrote:You chose to put on your player as well Smile

Yes, I did. I kept him on cause he wasn't having problems constantly and was playing well.

Also, neg repping me is obviously going to make me feel upset. Sad

24 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 am

Kony


Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves
KalaJan as poor ping on UK host constantly everytime I seen him play devin so just like Shaps you yourself put a with constant ping problems. Just being a prick and accept both goals were lag goals because if one of the lag goals get chalked off and one of them do not thats fucking unfair on the other team so give some consideration on Swag FC's fun in this league. Your an Admin as well so act like an example of a perfect captain.

View user profile

25 Re: FFC vs Swag FC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 am

Mr Shithead

avatar
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Wasn't me who did it but shoutout to whoever it was

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum