#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Showboat - Italia

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Showboat - Italia Empty Showboat - Italia Tue May 07, 2013 8:21 am

SKill is a big part of RF with the jukes faints etc and happen quite often, as you seen with joehan juking eastwood and scoring the goal.

I believe just as the goal of the week, we should have a showboat with the designated video maker whoever is capable of doing so, putting all the clips of the best skills etc in the games, compiled in to 1 video and people vote.

2Showboat - Italia Empty Re: Showboat - Italia Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 am

Sucks French bite

Soup-A-Stars Captain
Soup-A-Stars Captain

It is a good idea but there is not going to be a juke every week or every game if there was that would be a good suggestion tbh

3Showboat - Italia Empty Re: Showboat - Italia Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

20 different clips all doing jukes doesn't seem like it would vary much

4Showboat - Italia Empty Re: Showboat - Italia Tue May 07, 2013 8:44 am

I'd be happy along with maybe another person to go through the replays and pick 10 clips of the best skill within all of the games that game day, could be time consuming but i would do it myself, times that the skill happened would be a bonus.

And to shaps skill varys alot and can be different and put in a string of skills, but yeah could be boring but I myself would watch it.

5Showboat - Italia Empty Re: Showboat - Italia Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 am

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead

I'd love to see it! Sorry don't mean to disapprove of you doing it, just don't think it has potential but prove me wrong Smile

6Showboat - Italia Empty Re: Showboat - Italia Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am

Was just a suggestion, i thought it would be a good idea so i put it on here, peoples opinions is what would make it happen or not so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum