#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Agency Cup

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Agency Cup Empty Free Agency Cup Sat May 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Emo Twat

Emo Twat

I was playing in a room last night, the room was filled with Free agent players on this site. I came to a conclusion that they really need to prove themselves that they are really good players, that's why i will soon organize a Free Agency Cup where there are 4 or 6 team of 4 players and they just play together. I will be putting more information sooner and Any Free agents that want to precipitate in this event will write confirm or something similar to show that they are interested. If there is no enough Free agents wanting to play. I will let 1 player from some team to play in the team that is filled with 3 free agents, however if this will happen all the teams will need 1 player from a team.
I guess i would need some help with it as i have not done this before. Hopefully it works out well.

2Free Agency Cup Empty Re: Free Agency Cup Sat May 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Asn

Nice idea Smile

3Free Agency Cup Empty Re: Free Agency Cup Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:35 am

Runaway

Is it still on ? or finished?

4Free Agency Cup Empty Re: Free Agency Cup Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 am

looool, this was on the 4th may

5Free Agency Cup Empty Re: Free Agency Cup Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 am

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

l0l apple got blanked badly

6Free Agency Cup Empty Re: Free Agency Cup Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 am

Runaway

That is a disappointment, thought i could improve in this cup. Never noticed the dates on posts either so shame on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum