#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3

+8
cuc oein
Yio
kouki
Polish sideman
Mr Shithead
Kony
emile fai
Thuram
12 posters

Who should win GOTW #1

UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap0%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap6%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap2%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap20%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 10 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap2%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap12%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 12% [ 6 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap14%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 7 ]
UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_lcap44%UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 I_vote_rcap 44% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Goal Of The Week #1
Watch in HD!

Last edited by Witsel. on Wed May 15, 2013 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Thuram

LetSrock goal of course , he is gk and his position in game was GK Very Happy but he scored The Muffin Stuffers

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

Excellent video tbh, much better than I was expecting - can't fault it really.

Kony

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Brilliant video popcorn for me Letsrock goal was the best in terms of how badly the other team defended against their attack which wasn't really their fault just great play from TMS.

Last edited by Kony on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr Shithead

Mr Shithead
Administrator & Swag FC Captain
Administrator & Swag FC Captain

Very good. Lovely quality and better choice of music. Perhaps layout the goal/goalscorer like this? The text effects seems a bit cheesy.

UK Hax RFL Goal Of The Week! #1 Winner Joehan! <3 F2ece44255f0b8a16589fe5e8b001aab
Top job though x Swag FC

shit music smh but overall good video

Calloway wrote:shit music smh but overall good video

are you fucking serious?
this is ace music , and i aint even into no Mosher shit , or bands / i like grime and stuff , but this is a classic!

Polish sideman

Polish sideman

joehan goal 2 surely

kouki

kouki

Joehan's 2nd goal was awesome.
A close 2nd had to be witsel's with all the build up play, and then progba's epic finish in 3rd

Very good video but wrong choice of music tbh. Taylor Swift next time, as the music please.

Have to go with Joehan 2 as the GOTW. Smile

Yio

I like Letsrock goal Very Happy
Joehan goal is good too Smile

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

joehans goal is just horrendous goalkeeping, smart though

skj

skj

Went for mlfs, clean tidy finish reminds me of me Wink But joes second ones pretty decent looking back on it...

http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

opc

dem opc assists.
Number 1 defensive forward.

MidgetBoy1996

MidgetBoy1996

Witsel's rep going back up thanks to this video. Can he get back to positive??????????

lol gaston

lol gaston

Milik Cazorla wrote:joehan goal 2 surely

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum